Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#### just got REAL! Alex Rodriguez and Albert Pujols BOTH file lawsuits today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Lost a lot of respect for pujols... what is he hoping to accomplish?

Personally I feel like many people wonder if Pujols used 'roids and a decent number assume he did. If he never did, and has to deal with slanderous statements, I understand pushing this as far as it can go. (That's the version I like to hope is true, as opposed to assuming it is more similar to Ryan Braun).

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Is this a sign that Arod is expecting to lose his appeal?

And if Pujols has been clean, then good for him. Of course it could be a case of him knowing Clark does not have evidence so it simply helps his image. Who the hell even knows these days

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Read through the ARod filing and gotta say, while it's nothing earth-shattering, I really do think he will win the suit against MLB. Guilty or not, MLB/Selig definitely screwed the pooch in terms of confidentiality that the CBA established. It was clearly a witch hunt on ARod, and you could easily say he deserves it, but there's no way he gets a fair trial with the damage to public opinion that all the leaks created. ARod can quite easily jam up his own public image, he didn't need MLB making it orders of magnitude worse.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Whew! That was close! Almost went through an entire week without a negative thing from a roid.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Couldn't agree more D-Lite. I have very little doubt in my mind that arod wins the suit and will get his suspension trimmed. There's no way he ends up with more than a year suspended. It's going to be a long time till this is over

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I realize I'm in the minority but I believe Pujols did use steroids. He was built like McGuire when he was juicing and now he looks like he's 30 pounds lighter and nowhere near as muscular. Yes haters, I realize it's not scientific. Just my gut feeling based on what I've seen other confirmed juicers bodies go through. You can learn a lot by observing... My opinion... Tom

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I realize I'm in the minority but I believe Pujols did use steroids. He was built like McGuire when he was juicing and now he looks like he's 30 pounds lighter and nowhere near as muscular. Yes haters, I realize it's not scientific. Just my gut feeling based on what I've seen other confirmed juicers bodies go through. You can learn a lot by observing... My opinion... Tom

He was never as ripped as McGwire was.That's why he wasn't hitting 500 foot moonshots like McGwire did every other game.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
here's my fantasy thought on the clark/pujols lawsuit - Clark's lawyers and forensic accountants find a link between Pujols and some other PED clinic (not biogenesis). Pujols looks stupid at the public disclosure after constantly deny,deny,deny... MLB investigates this other clinic and finds a boatload more juicers that weren't busted in the biogenesis case because they used that other clinic and not biogenesis. In the end, Pujols shoots self in foot by filing the lawsuit against clark in the first place.

I'm glad pujols is on for Clark. If you don't take this stand every jerk off loud mouth can spew whatever ravage they want.

Some have compared this to lance Armstrong but lance ruined lives of people with proof Albert is going at someone who spoke out of place and should be treated like a bad dog.

Latest posts