Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball - 33 boxes down, 48 boxes to go. Busting more tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I haven't hid the fact that I love the original releases by Leaf. (Repacks not so much) I have one other exception and that was Perfect Game...can you say JUST with a Leaf logo in its place? Not a fan.

But Leaf Metal...man I love it. The quality is there, the checklist is extremely strong, the parallels are fun, the inserts look great, really no complaints other than its sometimes tough to get all the info you want about the short prints...but if you bust enough you figure that out on your own. With no Valiant this year (or ever again) Metal with out the base cards is basically the quality look that you used to get with Valiant and I'm a fan.

So I've busted 33 boxes (actually Drew busted 3 for me). I ordered 4 more cases from ATL and they will arrive today.

Out of the first 33 boxes I've hit 2 Superfractor Autos, 2 Printing Plate Autos, and 5 Red Refractor Autos (one of which is 2/2 instead of /5). Hit a whole bunch of Green Refractors as well with some great names thrown in. I'll follow this post up with some photos from the first 33 boxes and then maybe do some live breaking later tonight on the last 48 (until I buy more...which is possible).

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
With no valiant this should hold strong for a while.

Wonder if there will be ultimate this year

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
With no valiant this should hold strong for a while.

Wonder if there will be ultimate this year

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Per BG, there will be no Ultimate, but he is doing Trinity Baseball so if it is anything like Trinity Football it will kick ass. So the 3 baseball prospect/draft products are Metal, Memories, and Trinity, but clearly Memories is less about the prospects/draftees and more about the buyback autos.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Per BG, there will be no Ultimate, but he is doing Trinity Baseball so if it is anything like Trinity Football it will kick ass. So the 3 baseball prospect/draft products are Metal, Memories, and Trinity, but clearly Memories is less about the prospects/draftees and more about the buyback autos.

awesome, Trinity took over for Ultimate, and the glass cards are amazing

Members online

Latest posts