Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT'S BACK!!! 2013 Topps Heritage High Number Sets!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Beckett News » First look: 2013 Topps Heritage High Number baseball

By Chris Olds | Beckett Baseball Editor
Topps Heritage High Numbers are back this year and some of the top rookies from 2013 will be included.
Topps released the first glimpses at the second-year version of the throwback-style update set on Monday with two notable youngsters among those on the checklist — Los Angeles Dodgers rookie outfielder Yasiel Puig and Miami Marlins rookie pitcher Jose Fernandez, who will be included in the online-exclusive update set.

Set to arrive on Topps.com soon with a price tag of $99.99 per set, it will include one autograph per box while red-ink autos also will be randomly inserted.
Like last year, the release will consist of 100 cards capping the base set. Notables in the base set will include Evan Gattis, Mike Zunino, Wil Myers, Michael Wacha, Gerrit Cole and even player-collector Brad Ziegler.
The autograph lineup will include 30 players. Among them will be Fernandez, Jurickson Profar, Cole, Darin Ruf, Gattis, Manny Machado, Nolan Arenado, Shelby Miller, Myers and Puig.

Puig.png
Fernandez.png
THHN2.png

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Would be interested to hear from anyone from last year who bought and resold sealed if profitable - basically wondering if I can cover a set for myself by selling sealed.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Would be interested to hear from anyone from last year who bought and resold sealed if profitable - basically wondering if I can cover a set for myself by selling sealed.

Harper drove these sealed sets to around $275 if I remember correctly. Harper base was sold as a single at a straight profit and was seen as probably the most collectible true RC he had.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Harper drove these sealed sets to around $275 if I remember correctly. Harper base was sold as a single at a straight profit and was seen as probably the most collectible true RC he had.
The 2012 sets sell in the $350-$450 range now. Single Harper RC sells for $200.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula

So I have a question about the "true RC" aspect. With so many releases and so called RC cards, are any considered "true RC" in terms other than most collectable (aka, rarity)? I would think the 2012 Archives Harper RC would be more collectable as a SSP as well.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Everyone and their family will look at last year's sell value and they will mortgage their homes just to buy the XXXX out of this product.

There is no reason to think topps won't go "all 1988" and mass produce this. And I honestly wouldn't blame them.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Everyone and their family will look at last year's sell value and they will mortgage their homes just to buy the XXXX out of this product.

There is no reason to think topps won't go "all 1988" and mass produce this. And I honestly wouldn't blame them.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Exactly my concern.....

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
It's tempting but after seeing what happened with minis this I'm concerned there will be more supply than demand. I was glad to grab it last year even though I got a common Auto. May try my luck I'm a sucker for update/traded sets.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Echoing other's concerns - with the 2011 Allen Ginter set and last years Heritage High Number the print run was established early - I'm guessing they'll make a lot more and not publish a run.

Members online