Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Phillies Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome Colored Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking mainly for blue and sepia base set refractors from any year, but I'm also interested in any colored refractors. Not too concerned about autos at this time. Looking to trade before buying but I'm not opposed to the idea if I need the card. Let me know what you have and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have Phillies open in both draft breaks if you are looking for Phillies from draft

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Just hit the Biddle red ice #01 /25 from 2013 Bowman Draft in an online group break. Prob won't get it in the mail for a week, but let me know if you're interested.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Just hit the Biddle red ice #01 /25 from 2013 Bowman Draft in an online group break. Prob won't get it in the mail for a week, but let me know if you're interested.

Possibly. Mainly focusing on vet refractors at this time but I'm not excluding prospects. Unfortunately I don't have the player you're looking for.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'm looking mainly for blue and sepia base set refractors from any year, but I'm also interested in any colored refractors. Not too concerned about autos at this time. Looking to trade before buying but I'm not opposed to the idea if I need the card. Let me know what you have and thanks in advance.

$5 delivered if you want these:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1392681575.412971.jpg

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Black Cliff Lee. Interested?

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] - I'll see what I have, and post some scans. I should have quite a few. I also pulled a Topps Pink Cole Hamels, if you might need that.

Members online