Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB NFL FOOTBALL WEEK 11 THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Giants could very well win the rest of their games. Seattle is a tough one, but the rest = Dallas, Washington X2, Chargers... Would be awesome to get in the playoffs after 0-6 :)

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Bobby. Rainey.

Go WKU!

I actually heard of this guy while he was at WKU along with the team getting robbed of a bowl bid. I picked up some of his cards last year when Baltimore picked him up as an UFA. When it looked like he would not get a chance I ended up selling the cards at a small loss. Oops. Rookie autos that were going for a buck or two a couple weeks ago are now fetching five times that amount. Then some Penn State UFA goes into Oakland and looks like Tom Brady. McGloin only has Upper Deck cards. This combined with a large contingent of PSU and Raider fans has yielded a some huge sales. A lot of the bigger name rookies and second year vets have fizzled with most of the coardboard heroes coming out of nowhere. What a weird season both on the field and in the cardboard realm.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I picked up a few Rainey autographs last year. Hopefully I can get a few more before prices significantly increase.

As long as he can keep a starting role I will be happy for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts