Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Did not see a pick-up thread so figured I'd get one started. Picked this up last night. Probstein123 had a ton of really rare sick cards from the beginning of the GU era. These tend to take a back seat to the APOH 500 Club and 3000 Club cards, but I still love this set:

$_57.JPG

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Did not see a pick-up thread so figured I'd get one started. Picked this up last night. Probstein123 had a ton of really rare sick cards from the beginning of the GU era. These tend to take a back seat to the APOH 500 Club and 3000 Club cards, but I still love this set:

$_57.JPG

Beautiful card!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008

$_57.JPG

Love it! Ive been trying for a number of years to put together the complete club 3000 set. Luckily I already have the musial triple. I was second highest bidder on the gwynn triple :(:(:(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
I love the old stuff,great pick up.

$_57.JPG

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I bid on the Musial early just to watch the bidding frenzy......I knew it would go high but dang.
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION]; WOW Jeff will be jealous.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Nice additions, George & Adam!
I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.
My weekend pickup consists of a 12 piece chicken strip dinner from KFC.
No picture necessary.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Can someone explain why the Musial is hand numbered to 18 on the front? My understanding is that they are numbered to 25 on the back.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Can someone explain why the Musial is hand numbered to 18 on the front? My understanding is that they are numbered to 25 on the back.

I was wondering myself. The Molitor that was listed was /17 though so it doesn't seem like Musial is the only one.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I'm very familiar with this set. All the triples are numbered to 25. However there were some buybacks issued at a later date that were numbered on the front

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts