Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** sunday morning thread ***************** 11/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Today will be my 6th straight day to working both jobs each day but I am off from my main job tomorrow. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. LSU put Johnny football in his place yesterday and the Saints already clipped the Falcon's wings on Thursday so it has been a good football week.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Barry - Glad to hear life's good.:D
Art - Thinking it's tomorrow just shows how much you like what you do.:cool:
Dustin - What have you got your eye on as the first purchase with job #2 funds?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

f0be7c91-8bea-4739-b89b-869480268475_zpse41895df.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Freaking cold this morning. Took the kiddies outside to play in the snow while I shovelled the driveway. None if us lasted very long out there!

- Rodrick

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys. Had the evening to myself, and spent it on ebay and other sites searching for high 5s. Found some team sets, just not the one i need. I did however find random stuff, like one listing of a Black Diamond base card with someone on the front, but John Olerud on the back. And the seller wanted like 25 bucks for it. Baffles me how a printing error can somehow be worth 25 times the base card price. As a player collector, i can see a nice addition to a collection, but come on, 25 bucks? Absurd.

gotta work today. Yesterday was friggin busy. I spent a good chunk chasing down missing special orders. A bit of a pain, but i got em figured out finally. The part that sucks is that the customer had to wait til today to get what he was expecting to show up yesterday, and other customers suffer because im stuck helping one out for over twenty minutes. And i get to do it all over again in 90 minutes. Yay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts