Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new PC addition, 1/1 knob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I made a trade with another board member and was able to add this to my collection. It's my 34th Adam Dunn 1/1.

2013 Topps Tier One Bat Knob
attachment.php

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sick addition bro! Wow, wish I had one of Belle.

What's the number 6? His number on another team? Just curious. Congrats!!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice. I like knob cards and a knob is the only type of card I'm missing from my player collections. Sizemore, AFAIK, doesn't have one, and I'm sure I'll never outbid people for a Thomas.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Nice pickup! I saw this card trade hands on eBay a month or so ago and the buyer immediately put it up for twice the original buy price. :mad:
Very happy to see a Dunn fan come away with this card. :cool:

As for the "6", I'm thinking he could have numbered a shipment of bats and this was the sixth. I've never seen a Dunn gamer with any other hand writing on the knob besides either his number (44 or 32) and/or the length and weight of the bat. I also think there's a chance this could be from the top of the bat barrel and not the knob.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I appreciate all of the comments.

I agree that it could be the top of a bat and not the knob. I also wouldn't be surprised if it belongs to someone else in the set. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm still pretty happy to have it in my collection. :D

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Nice. I just added this Dunn piece:

11_howarddunn_1of1_zps36be2504.png

It's unfortunate that Topps used a sticker auto for Ryan Howard, but I still like the look of the card.

Members online

Latest posts