Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** COLD Morning Thread ************** 11/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That tott grimes is amazing. Love it. Sweet lot of jumbos yourself alex :)
Only hof jumbo I have

Otherwise a bunch of jumbo felix and griffey jerseys/patches
Hit the gym for the first time since early June. Felt great . Went light and didn't over do anything but my hammys and groin area are super tight. Stretched before, during and after. Never had that happen before

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Michael! Maybe we could work something out with the Felix jumbos and or patches for the Pedro auto ;) I LOVE that Campy jumbo!

new-3.jpg

Never gets tiring seeing those Thorpes :cool:

Alright, Alexpnwstarbucks. Give up the Ryan jumbo swatch and no one gets hurt!:lol:

Come and get it :lol: That one and the Marichal were pack pulled :)

A_Pharis

That tott grimes is amazing. Love it. Sweet lot of jumbos yourself alex :)
Only hof jumbo I have

Otherwise a bunch of jumbo felix and griffey jerseys/patches
Hit the gym for the first time since early June. Felt great . Went light and didn't over do anything but my hammys and groin area are super tight. Stretched before, during and after. Never had that happen before

Sent from my iPhone

Nice!

[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] - Loving the Gibby Titanic and the Boudreau!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good evening/late night/very early morning. I hope everyone had a great day.

I was supposed to be off, but got called in. I'm pretty tired, but haven't had any luck falling asleep.

The next few days are going to be insanely busy for me with work. Next week is #Redsfest at least. We can't wait for that. I won't have much time to be checking in the next week or two. Hoping to mail out to my MTSS victim either tomorrow or Mon-Tue.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening/late night/very early morning. I hope everyone had a great day.

I was supposed to be off, but got called in. I'm pretty tired, but haven't had any luck falling asleep.

The next few days are going to be insanely busy for me with work. Next week is #Redsfest at least. We can't wait for that. I won't have much time to be checking in the next week or two. Hoping to mail out to my MTSS victim either tomorrow or Mon-Tue.

Redsfest already!? Twinsfest isn't until late January. I need to get a few Reds guys to sign some cards still. Tell them they need to sign TTM Joe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts