Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout Black Friday Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Got an email they started early this year, I guess everyone is. One thing that looks interesting is 2006 BDP at $50/box or $500/case (which I guess is sold out?). Anyone fishing for the Longoria Super?

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
The product I am interested in is the same price that they list it for every weekend so not really a deal to me. So far...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
as typical for BO black friday, most prices seem fair, not spectacular or unreal that "Black Friday" usage connotates.

Impressed that they have 2008 UD documentary boxes back in stock as I thought they became out of stock a year or two ago. Picked up some of those. Staying away from the 2006 BC product as it'd be my luck to get expired redemptions. Ditto that for a lot of Topps product on Black Friday sale because I'm fearful of getting expired redemptions.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Blowouts black friday sales have been getting worse and worse every year. I can't even remember a deal last year that was worthwhile besides maybe the topps value boxes but you could only buy two and have to pay for shipping immediately.

I will not be waking up early and trying to get there deals as I expect this year to follow the trend of getting worse.

They just put out a bunch of products that people don't want and are on sale already and usually only drop them a couple bucks.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I tried to participate in their 2010 Black Friday event. But after continually trying to check out an item, only to have it be sold out by the time it was in my cart, I realized that it was a waste of time. I'm sure a few people will get some really good deals, but not worth it to sit there all day trying to be one of those lucky people.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I tried to participate in their 2010 Black Friday event. But after continually trying to check out an item, only to have it be sold out by the time it was in my cart, I realized that it was a waste of time. I'm sure a few people will get some really good deals, but not worth it to sit there all day trying to be one of those lucky people.

Bingo.Not worth the headache.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Blowouts black friday sales have been getting worse and worse every year. I can't even remember a deal last year that was worthwhile besides maybe the topps value boxes but you could only buy two and have to pay for shipping immediately.

I will not be waking up early and trying to get there deals as I expect this year to follow the trend of getting worse.

They just put out a bunch of products that people don't want and are on sale already and usually only drop them a couple bucks.

i hear you

Members online