Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought a storage unit of baseball cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Will be working on the lots people are asking about, starting monday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Interested in any 2002 Topps Tribute World Series Tribute GU and Auto cards. They look like this (top row):

aaaaa0062_zpsc619c374.jpg

I'm putting together the GU and Auto sets so I'd take anything I didn't already have (which is a lot of them).

Thanks!

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Paul, have you found any "better" cards in this lot? From my experience these aren't even worth looking at, but I wish you the best!

Already sold $900 worth of hits from the collection and that was basically out of the relics/autos in one box...
the boxes are mostly base & low-end inserts...
Not sure how the guy collected, but not a ton of BIG hits but it is well worth what's here...
Hardly any common players..Mostly guys who were stars when he was buying them...
There could be hidden gem in the player lots, as that's how he sorted them.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Already sold $900 worth of hits from the collection and that was basically out of the relics/autos in one box...
the boxes are mostly base & low-end inserts...
Not sure how the guy collected, but not a ton of BIG hits but it is well worth what's here...
Hardly any common players..Mostly guys who were stars when he was buying them...
There could be hidden gem in the player lots, as that's how he sorted them.
Does that mean you're in the black for the cost of the unit?

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I found a lot of nothing. Ill just send nothing to you . Pls send an sase and i will put nothing in it and send it to you

Sent from a pay phone in USA using Freedom Card Board immobile app

It's been over a week since I sent you $0 and I have yet to receive the nothing we agreed upon. I need you to rectify this and get me my nothing or I will have no option but to leave you no feedback and do nothing.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
It's been over a week since I sent you $0 and I have yet to receive the nothing we agreed upon. I need you to rectify this and get me my nothing or I will have no option but to leave you no feedback and do nothing.

You did not send me a sase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app