Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group December

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!!!
Here it is, the last month of the year.

While we wait for scans from the November thread, well... time to post the December thread.

In group:

09: dano7
20: domino2012
25: Alexs64

On boards:

IMPORTANT INFO: I have decided NOT to launch the group for 2014. I've done this group for 6 years now...(started on BMB)... one year break and we'll be back in 2015.
Why you might ask? I'm a bit tired of chasing after people. I need some time off... it's not difficult to say "thanks", it's not difficult to post scans, it's not difficult to buy a few cards and send them... most of us do it all the time for our own PCs, but not everyone knows what the word commitment means. I'm not pointing fingers, especially not this year since it was the best year of all in terms of active participation (eventhough a few incidents did occur).
So, 1 year off but I'll launch it back up for 2015.

Until then, enjoy the December thread and I'll catch you all soon!

Dom

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Dom,

Thanks for running this group this year (which was my first, and it was great). And for running it for the last 6 years in such an excellent manner. This group is one of the best! Will be looking forward to 2015! Once again thank you for your time and effort!

Mel

Ps. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Dom:

Thank you for all your efforts -- please email me (one last time) and remind me whom my December victiim is with address. And I know we had to chase down my 3rd giver this year -- plus I was late once last year so I know the aggravation you go through. Thank you for everything you did over the years

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dom, you have done a great job running this sometimes thank-less task.

Thank you for giving to the FCB family.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Dom,
Really, really appreciate you running the group. I think a year off would do us all a bit of good.
DANNY

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Dom, thanks for all of your hard work. Even if you arent going to run a specific gift giving thread, could we still post birthdays each month?

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello folks!
Thank you very much for the words, I appreciate it! Really.

Astro: you bet, I can put up a b-day thread each month for the b-days on the boards.
Rich: I'll send an email tomorrow morning. :)

One year off will indeed be good. I will do it again for 2015. Of course, you'll be all welcomed to join back.

See you all around! :) (at least for this month and more to come).

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Dom: Skip the email, I found your message --- package dropped off at shipper's this afternoon --- shipper knows its time sensitive. Package comes from Pro Look: Allen Texas

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Dom,
Thanks for the many years of doing this, ever since I joined when on the BMB it was always fun. There's been good months and not so good but it's always been handled well.

I can't wait for you to get your gift this month as I'm sure you'll be ecstatic.

Happy holidays everyone. Thanks again Dom.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks to waulk11, as my first birthday package arrived yesterday:
A Yankee lanyard, which I love, as I didn't have one.
Yankee cards:

1966 cards:

DANNY

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Happy Birthday, Danny! I just sent your gift. I had trouble figuring out what to get you, so I e-mailed you something instead. Oh, I forgot to add the picture. Here you go:
card.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
These were also part of the package from waulk11, which I almost missed. (Fortunately he sent a PM).
DANNY

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts