Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORNING THREAD ____________!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'm so sorry. I went in to reboot the server last night and it wouldn't restart.

An automatic update to centos was causing some configuration issues and stopping the services from coming back correctly. Disabled automatic updates and rolled back the os version.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I'm so sorry. I went in to reboot the server last night and it wouldn't restart.

An automatic update to centos was causing some configuration issues and stopping the services from coming back correctly. Disabled automatic updates and rolled back the os version.
good afternoon, thanks for bringing it back.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! I was wondering what was going on since I wasn't able to get on the app or computer. Hopefully the regulars and everybody else check in still

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Finally getting my FCB fix, for the day.

Thanks [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] for putting those hours in sir. I think you chased everyone off with your computer talk though :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning everyone! Bummer the site was down last night, but it wasnt the end of the world. Instead of chilling on fcb at work, i decorated the store for Christmas. And last night when i got home, i worked on Alies christmas gift. I was going to get her an ipod but the style i wanted isnt made anymore. And a used one was gonna be 70 bucks. So i asked my coworkers if they were selling any, and one of them had an iphone he was no longer using. Got it for an even hundred. So now alie can have her own music player, but she can also do her apps too. I wont be activating the phone portion. Its an atnt setup and im tmobile, plus shes only seven! She doesnt need a phone.

glad the sites back though :D

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good afternoon.

I'll commemorate our FCB issues with an error card:
08319fc2-fc5f-429c-bb27-d35b58df5f77_zps2a770291.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts