Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Member here, left Blowout Cards Forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
I just joined FCB and can't wait to start some transactions

I was banned by BCF because my dad and brother had an account, they also got banned, and they were convinced that it was all me and it was this one guy that tried his best to get me banned for no reason. I do not like that website anymore especially to buy boxes.

So I am here now, hello everyone

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
I just joined FCB and can't wait to start some transactions

I was banned by BCF because my dad and brother had an account, they also got banned, and they were convinced that it was all me and it was this one guy that tried his best to get me banned for no reason. I do not like that website anymore especially to buy boxes.

So I am here now, hello everyone

Hmmm....

So what was the name of the "site" you purchased boxes from?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Ways not to start off your time on a new forum: 16) "Hi, I was just banned from another forum. So now I'm coming here..."

On the other hand, better to be transparent and forthcoming instead of three responses from now seeing, "Hey, weren't you just banned on BO? What are you hiding?"

Welcome OP. I hope it works out for all of us lol

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
On the other hand, better to be transparent and forthcoming instead of three responses from now seeing, "Hey, weren't you just banned on BO? What are you hiding?"

Welcome OP. I hope it works out for all of us lol

Not to be a negative nancy...

I give it a month

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
If this is the welcome, he's probably left already. Give new guys a chance.

I agree. I sincerely apologize, you are correct.

Just to elaborate on my personal push back I also belong to Blowout and was aware of some of the trouble. Hopefully this first post does not detract you on this forum. I was out of place.

Welcome Padresfan9

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interesting intro here.

Any relations to @padresfan? He was banned from here, ironically enough. He is on BO now.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online