Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB User Rewards System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks Chris and it's definitely working

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Copa7

Nov 27, 2013
Good to know. I don't post much, but I could use a buck or two finding vintage cards.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Livejournal and myspace blogs deduct points, right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Sorry im late on all the fun but I def want in on the points system I like that idea. I have been on a few other sites besides here but always feel like out of all of them this site is by far the friendliest and helpful site out there. Thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just to be clear, you have to start threads to earn points, right? I consider myself very active on a daily basis but don't start many threads. Just wondering. It's a cool program.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
================================================== ======
HOW POINTS ARE EARNED
We will never disclose all the variables for earning points on this site. It's a system that users could crack and take advantage of if too much information was out there. We will however highlight a few things that will help your experience and get you on the fast track to earning FCB Reward Bucks.

#1 Starting new and relevant topics. This is the absolute most important thing that you as a user can do here. Topics that generate several pages of discussion are vital to the success of the site and they are heavily weighted in the program. I should note that uninteresting topics that do not generate conversation are almost completely ignored by the system.

#2 Transactions. Use this site to buy/sell/trade and you will accumulate points. The system combs the feedback system to look for people who are successfully trading.

#3 Use Social Media. Tweets that point to threads using the @fcbsportscards mention are tracked and given rewards. Make sure your twitter handle is in your profile here so we know who to award the points to. The same thing applies to facebook.

#4 Do something useful. There is also a manual component to the site where we can manually award points to users. Actions within the community that add to the culture here are appreciated and rewarded.

#5 eBay links. It's no secret that this site is funded by those links. Post them in threads where relevant and the system will reward you.
================================================== ======

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
#2 on the way to earn points. Is there a number of transactions per time frame that must be met? How often is the feedback system combed and points awarded?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
#2 on the way to earn points. Is there a number of transactions per time frame that must be met? How often is the feedback system combed and points awarded?

Being active in the transaction forums gets you individual FCB bucks. There will be a trader of the month unveiled, in the coming weeks, which will be closer to what you're talking here.

Members online

No members online now.