Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB User Rewards System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Being active in the transaction forums gets you individual FCB bucks. There will be a trader of the month unveiled, in the coming weeks, which will be closer to what you're talking here.

I guess what I am looking for is a definition of being "active". 5 transactions per week = 1 FCB Buck ... something along those lines.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Referral system to get bucks for getting friends to sign up? Shouldn't be hard to write a referral link into each profile, so members can copy/paste it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
They are posted in the first page of this thread. Contact me to redeem them.

Is it like eBay bucks where you can only use during certain times or how are you going to do that? Just curious, not looking to redeem, just curious.

I think overall it's given some life to new threads and all. A lot of ones where you know it was posted because of it but it's still nice to see fresh topics and all.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I think i have noticed a disturbing oversight in the process here...

While it is obvious for the reasons to reward those contributing in the form of starting meaningful and/or interesting thread topics, i think that overlooking some of the great thread contributors is a mistake. You can have all the threads you want, but if the handful of excellent members who are making the new threads worthwhile to read by their consistant and entertaining/meaningful posts in such threads are overlooked then what are you really accomplishing?

Anyway, just wanted to point out that as it stands now, the members who are not so much starting new threads, but are indeed the ones making the threads worthwhile to read, are being overlooked. Perhaps you know and accept that as being OK, but i thought i would make mention of it anyhow.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I think i have noticed a disturbing oversight in the process here...

While it is obvious for the reasons to reward those contributing in the form of starting meaningful and/or interesting thread topics, i think that overlooking some of the great thread contributors is a mistake. You can have all the threads you want, but if the handful of excellent members who are making the new threads worthwhile to read by their consistant and entertaining/meaningful posts in such threads are overlooked then what are you really accomplishing?

Anyway, just wanted to point out that as it stands now, the members who are not so much starting new threads, but are indeed the ones making the threads worthwhile to read, are being overlooked. Perhaps you know and accept that as being OK, but i thought i would make mention of it anyhow.

Its functioning as intended.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Not bent out of shape or anything, but I started a thread 2 weeks ago on a Sunday that reached 3 pages, and apparently did not get a point.Wasn't some junk thread with no substance either.<shrug>

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Not bent out of shape or anything, but I started a thread 2 weeks ago on a Sunday that reached 3 pages, and apparently did not get a point.Wasn't some junk thread with no substance either.<shrug>

Rule 1 of FCB Club: you don't talk about FCB Club

Members online

Latest posts