Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB User Rewards System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Almost? I have often wondered why # of posts are even tracked on these sites. Participation is what makes these sites work, but a strict count for the sake of counting is pointless.

post count is almost meaningless

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think this is a cool thing, and will hopefully get more people involved, although I think people will just start posting stuff now because there is a chance to win something. But what about all the great members who have been here before, posting because they enjoyed it without the caveat of winning something?
I don't mean any disrespect to the new system, I really do think it is cool and all, but I hope you see my point also.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I think this is a cool thing, and will hopefully get more people involved, although I think people will just start posting stuff now because there is a chance to win something. But what about all the great members who have been here before, posting because they enjoyed it without the caveat of winning something?
I don't mean any disrespect to the new system, I really do think it is cool and all, but I hope you see my point also.

The system is subject to manual approval.

Any attempt to game it would have to pass human eyes before it got posted

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I'll never get one of these, but I do think it is a good idea to reward those that come up with content. One question that I wasn't clear about in your post, are these cumulative, or do use them or lose them at the end of each month?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'll never get one of these, but I do think it is a good idea to reward those that come up with content. One question that I wasn't clear about in your post, are these cumulative, or do use them or lose them at the end of each month?

They do not expire, but if they get out of hand we may ask you to cash them in

Members online

Latest posts