Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got my route all planned, getting my cards prepped, then it's to bed early.

I'll probably be on the road by 5:00. It's overkill, but it will give me time to correct mistakes.

The problem I'm seeing though is it looks like the train is on the opposite side of the stadium from Gate 29.

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I got my route all planned, getting my cards prepped, then it's to bed early.

I'll probably be on the road by 5:00. It's overkill, but it will give me time to correct mistakes.

The problem I'm seeing though is it looks like the train is on the opposite side of the stadium from Gate 29.

What do you mean with your last sentence?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What do you mean with your last sentence?

If I'm correct, 29 is the gate right before 34. That's the gate that I need to be at, but according to this, it looks like the train stops on the other side of the stadium. It won't be anything to walk to the other side, I'm just trying to account for the time it takes.

630_transpo_grid.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I just looked at the schedule for 2014. I'm going to have to find UBER premium seats for August 5th & 6th ...

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Yard sale hit hard...went there first and it was packed. I talked to a dealer who told me hd went up early and night a bunch if stuff to flip

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Random (maybe dumb) question, but for the items I want signed, specifically a bat for Buxton and multiple baseballs, can I bring a small duffle bag since we can't leave during the day? If not, what's allowed?

pander69

Apr 6, 2010
Marshall, MN
Random (maybe dumb) question, but for the items I want signed, specifically a bat for Buxton and multiple baseballs, can I bring a small duffle bag since we can't leave during the day? If not, what's allowed?

You should be fine unless they completely changed it. I've seen people with full-size rolling suitcases! I always take my duffle with no trouble.

Members online

Latest posts