Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 pack Target Repacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
My son bought one of these repack things with 100 cards for $4.99. I certainly didn't expect him to get anything of interest, but he pulled this Shannon Stewart Skybox Super Rave #'d 5/25! LOL.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387416048.589896.jpg

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
nice hit! last time I was at Target i almost picked up a repack--I think it was 10 packs for $11.99 and distributed by Fairfield something or other. didn't end up buying it because the lines were too long and I didn't want to wait.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
What is most interesting to me about something like this card is that my son (and probably a ton of other people who would buy this stuff) would have had no idea what this was if I wasn't there to explain it.

The pack was, overall, 98 mostly late 80's early 90's base Topps & Donruss cards, besides the Rave and one cool George Brett card from a cereal product in 1989. That was a cool one too. Good opportunity to explain about licensing issues since there were no logos on his hat or jersey, though it did say KC Royals for his team.

Of course, if this would have been any decent name player, it would have been a very valuable card. So you think, hmmmm maybe we should get another one of these! LOL!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
What is most interesting to me about something like this card is that my son (and probably a ton of other people who would buy this stuff) would have had no idea what this was if I wasn't there to explain it.

The pack was, overall, 98 mostly late 80's early 90's base Topps & Donruss cards, besides the Rave and one cool George Brett card from a cereal product in 1989. That was a cool one too. Good opportunity to explain about licensing issues since there were no logos on his hat or jersey, though it did say KC Royals for his team.

Of course, if this would have been any decent name player, it would have been a very valuable card. So you think, hmmmm maybe we should get another one of these! LOL!

great pull, those are not easy. post it in the 90's thread.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA

Where there's smoke there might be fire doesn't hurt try again. I got a bunch of pacific parallels out of repacks at Five Below a few years back.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
SO cool! Congrats to you and your son! In other news, how come my Target doesn't have these? I've seen so many stories of these things having hits and all... I'd love to buy a few for fun lol