User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: 1998 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold

  1. #16
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,230
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    yes the unnumbered. do the promo's say promo?
    Yes, in big black block letters diagonally across the front

    But we are talking 1997, Bernie is not in 1998

  2. #17
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    17,347
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Calfas View Post
    Yes, in big black block letters diagonally across the front

    But we are talking 1997, Bernie is not in 1998
    gotcha, thanks.

  3. #18
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a Jeter out of this set? I bet those go for $$$$
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  4. #19
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given the revival in 1998 DLP stuff lately... anyone seen more of these?

    For my guy I know the following serials exist:
    xxxx - 300 (see scan earlier in thread)
    02/30
    05/30
    09/30
    10/30
    11/30
    15/30
    16/30
    18/30
    19/30
    20/30
    27/30
    28/30
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  5. #20
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theplasticman View Post
    Given the revival in 1998 DLP stuff lately... anyone seen more of these?

    For my guy I know the following serials exist:
    xxxx - 300 (see scan earlier in thread)
    02/30
    05/30
    09/30
    10/30
    11/30
    15/30
    16/30
    18/30
    19/30
    20/30
    26/30
    27/30
    28/30
    Confirmed 26/30 is graded, PSA 9. There is also a PSA 10, unsure of serial #. I'm thinking all 30 copies are out there. Anyone with other info and serial numbers for their players?
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the Ď98 Vlad Platinum Gold has been seen and known to exist, this picture shows the first Platinum Red Iíve ever seen of any player

  7. #22
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=11259]tidel144[/MENTION] - those are awesome!
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  8. #23
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,742
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my 1998 Totally Certified Gold..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1998 Totally certified 30a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	548.4 KB 
ID:	84830 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1998 Totally certified 30b.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	269.6 KB 
ID:	84831

  9. #24
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    Here is my 1998 Totally Certified Gold..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1998 Totally certified 30a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	548.4 KB 
ID:	84830 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1998 Totally certified 30b.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	269.6 KB 
ID:	84831
    Beautiful! Love the photos and how they show off the card. Nice work.
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  10. #25
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any more of these floating around?
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  11. #26
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone pick up their player recently?
    COMC listings: theplasticman


  12. #27
    Junior Member Bjacox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    52
     b_jacox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	94656

    Just confirmed a Jeter platinum red was printed and was able to work a deal for it. I'm half a card closer to completing the 1998 Platinum rainbow

  13. #28
    Junior Member Bjacox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    52
     b_jacox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1626.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	447.0 KB 
ID:	94657Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1627.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	94658

  14. #29
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,742
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjacox View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1626.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	447.0 KB 
ID:	94657Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1627.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	94658
    Great looking card!

  15. #30
    Senior Member theplasticman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,735
     theplasticman
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjacox View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	94656

    Just confirmed a Jeter platinum red was printed and was able to work a deal for it. I'm half a card closer to completing the 1998 Platinum rainbow
    Super odd they chose to cut in half, LOL
    COMC listings: theplasticman


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •