Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards you miss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
What cards have you sold or traded that you wish you had back either for value or just because you liked them.
2 that come to mind for me is a 2009 bowman chrome mike trout auto sold 4 years ago and a George bush multicolor tie relic I sold on eBay not sue of the value on the bush but for some reason I always really liked

socalyard

Feb 13, 2011
SoCal
My 2011 Bowman Draft Prospects Refractor Auto of Jose Fernandez. I remember getting it in the mail from Topps and thinking that I should get it graded because it looked Gem Mint or better. Instead I listed it and it sold for next to nothing...ouch.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
I didn't even remember I once had a mike trout auto till I saw it in old messages on here. I see I sold it for 15 bucks.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Tough to pick just one of the nice cards I've had thru the years but this one here seems to be one I always wished I had back. The 15+ year old auto looked as fresh as the day it was signed.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388382259.356024.jpg

Latest posts