Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The autograph card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Has or does anyone use these? I've been thinking about picking some up, especially for musicians, actors, and such. I saw they have some new city ones that might be fun to send to former players I don't have cards of.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these. They're not index cards, so I would think that people would be willing to sign them. I can't make customs, so I thought this could be a good way to have something for people to sign.

Thoughts?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have used some, that I got from a friend, but I heard they are pretty expensive...
Actually, now that I think about it, when I met Matt Moore (of the Rays, when he was with the Durham Bulls) he wouldn't sign an index card, but he did sign the auto card

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
I use them...love them! My blog is pretty much all about getting them signed.

I am actually becoming a big fan of the bat versions, and the index card sized ones.

Problem is that many major league and AAA guys wont sign them. It has been my experience that most of the semi-starts and prospects wont touch them...but everyone else is good. I think the only minor league guy (RK-AA ball) that has ever turned me down was Lindor. Jason Kipnis is the only player who would not sign one during a private signing...which was a bummer. Ironically, Lindor did sign one at a paid signing with Sids.

I really like these cards, and it is a bummer that so many dudes refuse to sign them. I will keep asking...I like to think that eventually dudes will warm up to them.

Members online