Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dustin Pedroia Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
A little known fact about Pedroia cards:

He has blue ink and black ink autographs on his 2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition card. The blue ink autos are much rarer than the black ink.

Because of your post, I started searching. Thank you for the heads up.

2004DonrussEliteExtraEdition262DustinPedroiaAURCBLU_zpsbf5e2ac0.jpg

2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition #262 Dustin Pedroia AU RC 552/1114 (BLUE AUTOGRAPH)

(Tucked away now in my PC)

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Recently added Ortiz to the Pedroia collection.....

2013ToppsTierOneDualAutographDualRelicsPMDustinPedro_zpsc000c2c5.jpg

2013 Topps Tier One Dual Autograph Dual Relics #PM Dustin Pedroia/David Ortiz 7/10

Just noticed this on your site:

According to Beckett’s data base I have collected every card for Dustin Pedroia for the year of 2002. If anyone has the knowledge of or in the position of a card of Dustin Pedroia that isn't listed in Beckett’s data base for 2006, please, I would like to know about it.

Should the 2006 after Becketts data base be 2002?

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Good catch. Fixed. Thank you for the heads up.

Just noticed this on your site:

According to Beckett’s data base I have collected every card for Dustin Pedroia for the year of 2002. If anyone has the knowledge of or in the position of a card of Dustin Pedroia that isn't listed in Beckett’s data base for 2006, please, I would like to know about it.

Should the 2006 after Becketts data base be 2002?

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I would rate Weebly as one of the better "FREE" sites builders out there. I've had some bumps in the road, but for the most part I can't complain.

Not a problem

Do you like weebly as a site builder? I use Web Starts and it is now becoming bit of a pain

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Just picked up this at a show last night....

#16 /20

Never seen one before and liked the piece of gold aspect, even though it didn't scan very well....

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
That would be awesome and would suck at the same time lol

Was going to wait to post this until the actual card came, but can't help it, I'm excited about this one and if I'm going to add Biggio into my Pedroia collection I believe this should be a gorgeous card to do so.....

2013ToppsFiveStarDualPatchAutographBooksBPDustinPedr_zps86d5f7a3.jpg

2013 Topps Five Star Dual Patch Autograph Books #BP Dustin Pedroia/Craig Biggio /10

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
Should be obvious but I'm not seeing it, what's the error?

I guess there are a few errors on this one. The first error is that it is marked as an autograph version on the front and has a little wording on the back that says the card should be autographed. The autograph versions are also serial number /15 and there's a spot in the middle of the card where it is lighter where the signature goes and this card has neither.

I have included some scans of some of the other errors from this set I have too. The Braun is a bit different and as you can see it is lighter in the middle of the card.

toppserror2.jpgtoppserror3.jpgtoppserror4.jpg

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I guess there are a few errors on this one. The first error is that it is marked as an autograph version on the front and has a little wording on the back that says the card should be autographed. The autograph versions are also serial number /15 and there's a spot in the middle of the card where it is lighter where the signature goes and this card has neither.

I have included some scans of some of the other errors from this set I have too. The Braun is a bit different and as you can see it is lighter in the middle of the card.

Yep, directly in front of me. Missed the "Topps Autograph Issue". Well, I take it you're selling because you have it at COMC. If you want to, PM me a price or maybe we can work out a trade or combination. Let me know.

Thank you
Rob

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Newest addition to the PC.....

2004JustRookiesAutographsGold60DustinPedroia20of50_zps2c698179.jpg

2004 Justifiable Autographs Gold #60 Dustin Pedroia 20/50

Last edited:

saraceno21

Oct 18, 2012
This I did not know. Is their more information about this. I thought he signed the /100 in blue and the rest in black. example.....

2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #262 Dustin Pedroia ROO 3/100

2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Status #262 Dustin Pedroia ROO 25/25

If your telling me I have a more rare auto, I'm very happy!

I'm telling you guys the player pictured on this card is not Dustin Pedroia. Aside from it not looking like him facially, the player in the picture is taller AND wearing a Rawlings glove. Pedroia has been a Wilson glove guy since at least college.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
This one came in the mail today. I think it's a pretty good addition.

2012ToppsFiveStarDualAutographBooksGPDustinPedroiaAd_zps552b7811.jpg

2012 Topps Five Star Dual Autograph Books #GP Dustin Pedroia/Adrian Gonzalez 10/10

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Added a nice one with this years starting pitcher.....

2009ToppsTripleThreadsRookie-RisingStarsRelicAutographP_zpsf13d87f0.jpg

2009 Topps Triple Threads Rookie-Rising Stars Relic Autograph Pairs #1 Jon Lester/Dustin Pedroia 2/50

Members online

Latest posts