Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bears re-sign a Cutler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just got news that the Bears re-signed Cutler for 7 years as well as Tim Jennings and Matt Slauson. I know there is plenty of hate for Cutler but I cant wait to see what he can do with this offense next year. With Jeffrey, Marshall, Bennett, Wilson emerging, and Forte it will no doubt be fun to watch again.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Personally I think it was a good move. What would the alternative be?

I also love the fact that they jumped to make these signings early, to easily help project the money they have to work with the rest of the season.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
They need a defense not another quarterback. Good move. Sick of fans bashing Cutler for a very sh it defense. As a matter of fact, the worse defense in all of football.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Cutler is not elite, but he's better than any of the free agent options out there. While he could have played better, some of the losses, especially the last one, were all on the defense. The offense played pretty good compared to years past, and the D played worse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts