Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
First one in a while

450bf75f9f309f2bb7c9f1c91ea96d1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know what this is? Seems to be a plastic 1980 Topps with a purple border. Never saw one before, not sure what to make of it. Seller has several, all Phillies. Not going to bother asking the seller as their random card offerings and mistaken description of the cards being signed indicates they don't know what they actually are.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Thrilled to pick this card up. I always liked Lee, even before he came to the Phils. He always seemed under the radar but all he did was pitch excellently and win. I have a few RCs but this is my first auto of his.
2011-marquee-cliff-lee2.jpg
Plus, I had assumed this card was never made. There are 120 cards in the 2011 Marquee Museum set, but several were redemptions and not all redemptions were ever fulfilled. This was one I assumed had gone phut, but it showed up on ebay last week.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Thrilled to pick this card up. I always liked Lee, even before he came to the Phils. He always seemed under the radar but all he did was pitch excellently and win. I have a few RCs but this is my first auto of his.
View attachment 94305
Plus, I had assumed this card was never made. There are 120 cards in the 2011 Marquee Museum set, but several were redemptions and not all redemptions were ever fulfilled. This was one I assumed had gone phut, but it showed up on ebay last week.

sweet find!

Members online

Latest posts