Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your new HOFer stash (Maddux, Glavine and Frank Thomas cards only please!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Let's go fellas...I know many of you have a lot to share.

since I don't know if anyone here PCs Tom Glavine, thought I'd show off a RC I own:

GlavineTom_1988Topps_BGS95.jpg

[MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION], [MENTION=4070]pootshwan[/MENTION], [MENTION=1989]Cobra29svt[/MENTION], [MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=7748]dodgerblue[/MENTION] and others--please post!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
AUTaxMan,

love the theme of the cards you listed! very neat and timely :)

love everyone's else's postings, keep them coming!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
This is awesome. How many do you think are out there?

That's a mystery to me. There's at least one other person who has one - it's been listed for a large BIN for the last couple months. I can't find much information about these cards from the regular online sources and I don't really know where else to look. If you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to do some research.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
That's a mystery to me. There's at least one other person who has one - it's been listed for a large BIN for the last couple months. I can't find much information about these cards from the regular online sources and I don't really know where else to look. If you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to do some research.

I've hunted high and low as well. Can't find anything on them. Are you the one who got COMC to put out an APB for information? Did they ever find out anything?

madduxmint_zpsc33b1f9f.jpg

Last edited:

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^Love that FT Auburn card. Waiting for [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION] to post his cards as well

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Someone shared this video on another board and I thought I would post here as well

[video=youtube;hKAJIvQRSzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hKAJIvQRSzE[/video]