Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have all 4 printing plates for a single card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
No pics but I have several complete runs for Eddie Murray and Darin Erstad. I had 3-4 full runs of Will Clark. Between all of my guys I think I have 200+ plates

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
'06 UD had all 4 plates as a 'redemption' set. I had the Brian Jordan's, I think. I know it was a Brave, but sold them nearly as fast as I got them.

I think I have one too. Not sure of the player but he's a Ranger. I bought them simply because I figured it was a cool thing to have all four and I love plates. Only paid like $15 total.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I have 6 of the 8 of one card (three of the Bowman, three of the Chrome).

Just traded for the last Bowman one.

Last edited:

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
No pics but I have several complete runs for Eddie Murray and Darin Erstad. I had 3-4 full runs of Will Clark. Between all of my guys I think I have 200+ plates

Although I have about 100 Different, only a handful are of the players I collect. Just an assortment of plates of different players. I am willing to trade one of my plates ONLY to those who already have 2 or three to help complete their set.

Here's hoping we can all help each other out.....

Scans of what I can trade can be seen here...

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/album.php?albumid=389

Last edited:

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Although I have about 100 Different, only a handful are of the players I collect. Just an assortment of plates of different players. I am willing to trade one of my plates ONLY to those who already have 2 or three to help complete their set.

Would you happen to have any Jeff Marquez or Dylan Manwaring plates?

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008

Scans of what I can trade can be seen here...

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/album.php?albumid=389

Are there any Murray/Ripken plates? I don't think I have any... all the dual cards of those guys always sold well out of my budget for the most part. Speaking of... I have some cards I may need to part with that feature Ripken. Inbox if interested. Josh

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
YellowPrintingPlateDJ4.jpg
JeterMagentaPrintingPlate.jpg

JeterCyanPP.jpg
JeterDJ4BlackPrintingPlate.jpg

JeterDJ4baseCard.jpg
JeterDJ434-99.jpg

Jeter1-2SpectrumAuto.jpg
JeterSpectrumAuto.jpg

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There was a thread on this topic back on the Beckett board, IIRC. A bunch of people had the 2005 Diamond Kings sets, since they were given out by Donruss as sets. I have the Sizemores. I don't have more than 2 of any 1 other card, though.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Oddly enough I own all 4 2005 Topps Total Steve Karsay/Mike Stanton FRONT plates, but have never seen a BACK plate (which were made with this set).

Members online