Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many autographs do you have of any single player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This seems to be the place for it, with so many passionate player collectors and so many of you seem pretty organized as well. I know most or you have many, many multiples of your player.

So, for the player you have the most of, just how many different autographs do you own? I am talking ALL autographs (cards - certified or TTM/IP, memorabilia, photos, posters, 3x5s, letters, contracts, pennants, etc). Anything that player signed that you now own counts, as do duplicates of any items.

I tried counting just the cards a couple years ago and even had a contest tied to it, as they were all in the same general spot, but it's been a while and I never really tallied the rest of my stuff.

Let's see some shocking totals here, as i know they are out there!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is what i am talking about! You guys knew and it didn't take long. I hope you included dupes too (if you have any) and that more people follow suit. I find it fascinating and it falls in line with the hoarding comments from other threads.

If the thread lives long enough, I will do another count of mine and try to best guess the additional items that are packed away that will take too much effort to pull out. I may even make it another contest. That is something this site seems to have very little of, although there is more outright giving threads than most other sites.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
322 pack issued of Jonny Gomes. Plenty of IP/TTM autos in addition.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I have 15 or so each of Brooks Robinson, Bob Gibson and Al Kaline. I know their auto's are cheap. As far as high end players, I have 3 Ted Williams autos.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I've been wanting to actually check but I'd say over/under 50 Albert Belle autographs.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Last time I checked, about 135 Griffey's

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
110 pack issued (no dupes) of Adam Dunn, a Topps contract and a ball and ticket I had signed in person.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts