Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~The Official Anything and Everything YANKEES Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankee Jason

Feb 7, 2014
My first 10 in a 69 set.I am work on completing all Yankee team sets from 48-55 bowman and 52-79 topps in psa high grades thought I would show this sweet card,Jasonimage.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I had Hildebrand's auto on a post card but needed a card of his. The seller also had the Sundra which I needed. Two Play Balls with one stone.
image_3.jpeg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Something a little different for my Yankees collection:
1910-12 Sweet Caporal Pins:
Hal Chase small letters PSA 7
Hal Chase large letters PSA 5
DANNY

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Some recent low end pick ups for my Yankees PC

These two complete my team set
image_24.jpeg

A couple of G/U I added
CC and a Mussina #d 01/50
image_23.jpeg

image_25.jpeg

I am pretty sure I have these already but I got them in a lot. They are like the regular issue cards but the variations in the numbering of these team sets sometime are tough to find. The mystery of who the First Day Issue is makes me want to rip it but I won't do it.
image_26.jpeg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Posted in the MT and putting it here. Love this addition to the PC
image_29.jpeg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I am spending most of the day organizing my card room so I can walk in there again and came across a good find. I bought a small box years ago of some minor league sets of mixed teams mainly for whatever Yankees were in the lot. I put the Yankees sets in pages or team bags back then and traded most of the others teams sets away. There was a plastic container with the top card of a team I wasn't familiar with and I never opened it all these years. It turned out the top card was just a filler card to keep the cards tight.

image_32.jpeg

Today I dug in to see what was there and was pleased to find these two complete team sets:

image_31.jpeg

Not a Powerball win but I was happy because my other team set I have was missing the Mo card and this was a nice surprise!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Another find today. I don't remember buying this card but I may have. I was separating my Yankees base cards and came across the Boggs card:

image_33.jpeg

I put it in the Boggs pile and later I noticed on back was not at all Boggs. Happy to add this to my O'neill PC.

image_34.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Some Franklin Glove card variations. Each has different color shades or different backs.
image_41.jpeg

image_42.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Grabbed these at a flea market about 10 years ago. It was on a table that had a sign that read "everything $2" so I thought they were $2 each. The woman said, "no $2 for the lot". I couldn't pay her fast enough. All of them are the Coke version.

image_45.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Very nice ball but I think it is out of my league.

Added these to my PC. 1990 UD Roberto Kelly and Don Slaught no holograms.
image_46.jpeg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I was inspired by some of our other collectors to get a 1914 B18 Blanket
Jimmy Walsh of New York AL (Yankees/Highlanders)
DANNY