Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Trade Manager Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Through the hard work and dedication of [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] FCB now has a trade manager system. It's one of the things you guys have been requesting for a long time.

You can access the trade manager here http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/trade.php

There is a sticky thread in the transaction forum as well.

Use it, let us know what you think, above all thank Brad for his hard work.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Excellent. I have a couple of transactions in process, so I'll try and test it out.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Through the hard work and dedication of @bradical FCB now has a trade manager system. It's one of the things you guys have been requesting for a long time.

You can access the trade manager here http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/trade.php

There is a sticky thread in the transaction forum as well.

Use it, let us know what you think, above all thank Brad for his hard work.

Maybe you should add a menu item for the Trade Manager under Quick Links.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Not a fan but I'm also someone who doesn't transact much unless for Belle cards or free to go home

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I'm in the last step of two trades and so far it has been flawless.

I'd recommend anyone that plans on using the trade manager to go and put in your preferences and put in your name, address and email. If someone tries to post a deal with you and you haven't set these up, the deal won't go through.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I'm in the last step of two trades and so far it has been flawless.

I'd recommend anyone that plans on using the trade manager to go and put in your preferences and put in your name, address and email. If someone tries to post a deal with you and you haven't set these up, the deal won't go through.

Good to hear!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
One bit of functionality that was lacking on other trade sites, was for the situation where you send a trader their cards and then they neglect to mark the package as received. I'd like to give the trader 10 days or so from when the item was sent to mark it as received, then send them a reminder with a link to the trade.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
One bit of functionality that was lacking on other trade sites, was for the situation where you send a trader their cards and then they neglect to mark the package as received. I'd like to give the trader 10 days or so from when the item was sent to mark it as received, then send them a reminder with a link to the trade.

expanded functionality will come soon