Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With what I like to call "Prospect Season" almost over, who have you loaded up on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I loaded up on Austin Meadows Bowman Sterling, Byron Buxton Bowman Sterling, and Clint Frazier Bowman Sterling's. I have most of them at BGS so no scans right now.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I loaded up on Austin Meadows Bowman Sterling, Byron Buxton Bowman Sterling, and Clint Frazier Bowman Sterling's. I have most of them at BGS so no scans right now.

if anyone was gonna stock up on any 3 guys from Sterling, these 3 would be at the top! Did you load up on just the base, parallels or everything?

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
DJ Peterson cards. Actually have 0 bowman chrome autos, just an inbound gold refractor. Mainly stuck with sterling redemptions cause they were cheaper. Bad thing is now topps has had sterling codes on hold for a month now...

Also picked up a leaf memories black 1/1 and a few auto'ed plates. Going to get a few more memories. Done with sterling autos until topps figures their crap out.

Sent from my BOOMSTICK!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
if anyone was gonna stock up on any 3 guys from Sterling, these 3 would be at the top! Did you load up on just the base, parallels or everything?

I have 5 gold ref auto's sitting in Topps redemptions for Clint Frazier (less than $100 a card - I couldn't resist). I also bought around 15 base autos of Frazier, 10 base autos of Buxton, 10 base autos of Meadows, and a lot of color variations of Meadows (but all at BGS so don't have the exact numbers).

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I have 5 gold ref auto's sitting in Topps redemptions for Clint Frazier (less than $100 a card - I couldn't resist). I also bought around 15 base autos of Frazier, 10 base autos of Buxton, 10 base autos of Meadows, and a lot of color variations of Meadows (but all at BGS so don't have the exact numbers).
Very Nice!

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
DJ Peterson cards. Actually have 0 bowman chrome autos, just an inbound gold refractor. Mainly stuck with sterling redemptions cause they were cheaper. Bad thing is now topps has had sterling codes on hold for a month now...

Also picked up a leaf memories black 1/1 and a few auto'ed plates. Going to get a few more memories. Done with sterling autos until topps figures their crap out.

Sent from my BOOMSTICK!

a 1/1 and Gold ref aint too shabby! Topps just needs to pick up their game

Members online

Latest posts