Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few Hobby packs of Bowman Chrome and DP I picked up at Twinsfest this weekend...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Six packs of Bowman Chrome...

Cozens #191 /199, Zimmerman #25 /25. The auto is Luis Torrens.

Three packs of BCDP...

Frazier #30 /50. All the black bordered refractors were in the same pack. A hot pack?

Since I don't prospect, I'm not hip to the guys I got, but I see that Frazier was the 5th overall pick, so that's got to be pretty good.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Nice! That Frazier sells for 300!

Six packs of Bowman Chrome...

Cozens #191 /199, Zimmerman #25 /25. The auto is Luis Torrens.

Three packs of BCDP...

Frazier #30 /50. All the black bordered refractors were in the same pack. A hot pack?

Since I don't prospect, I'm not hip to the guys I got, but I see that Frazier was the 5th overall pick, so that's got to be pretty good.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Thanks, [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION]. Did some eBay checking on the Frazier. Woah. May be a good card to grade? I'm checking buckets of [MENTION=11121]mmyers1978[/MENTION] and from a PM for offers. [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] got anything comparable in Twins or Cardinals?

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Thanks, [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION]. Did some eBay checking on the Frazier. Woah. May be a good card to grade? I'm checking buckets of [MENTION=11121]mmyers1978[/MENTION] and from a PM for offers. [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] got anything comparable in Twins or Cardinals?

No l don't have anything comparable. lol. If l get anything in the future l will let you know.

Members online

Latest posts