Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade between timtom and gradedeflator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
[MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] to send 1996 collector's choice gold signature #402 team checklist featuring jeff bagwell
[MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] to send 2004 fleer diamond tributes patch pedro martinez card serial #d 1/50 plus $5

Gradedeflator sending first because he has the time (Wednesday, january 29) and timtom to send as early as Friday, January 31)

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I'm not sure how to use it--can you enlighten us? I saw people still using this thread to post trades as of very recently.
[MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION], card mailed this morning

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
There is a trade manager button, in the bar above. Once you click that, it'll ask for you to enter your details. Do that, and you're ready to create trades. Select create trade and follow the prompts. Really pretty simple.

It's new, so some will likely continue using this forum for a bit. The trade manager will be much better though. If you need further assistance, feel free to PM me. That's what I am here for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts