Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Postseason Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
First of all, I think these are a pretty cool addition to Topps Series 1.

It will be interesting to see how much these sell for, and if they will have any effect on the value of the World Series Relics.

Second, I couldn't help but notice the off center relic window (compared to the logo) and the numbering that leads into the picture. So, I made a few changes.

Original:

original.JPG

My Version:

edited.JPG

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice job..... Maybe someone should take note. I can see that numbering being hard to see when going into a darker picture ie uniform, glove etc.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
is your card really thick too?

going by my last pull it isnt from the postseason..

The Verlander is just a scan I found on eBay. As far as I know these are all thick, as some of them have patches.

The World Series Relic card have never been "used in the world series" either.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
First of all, I think these are a pretty cool addition to Topps Series 1.

I think Topps should quit doing them if they aren't going to quit deceiving collectors over these cards.

If it's got a player and a big ALCS or NLCS logo/wording, etc., the relic should be guaranteed to be from the ALCS or NLCS. Doesn't matter which game of the NLCS/ALCS but from one of them.

If the relic is going have World Series in logos/wording, the relic piece should be from a uniform used by that athlete in one game of that World Series.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
The Verlander is just a scan I found on eBay. As far as I know these are all thick, as some of them have patches.

The World Series Relic card have never been "used in the world series" either.

Yea. mine is really thick but i think mine is a patch though it doesnt say "patch" on it....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts