Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps 75th Stamped Buyback Wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wow didn't realize just how well these are selling and popular!

I hope topps keeps it up with different stamps every year.

Awesome value added content for people who open packs and boxes and a different addition to player and team collectors without breaking the bank.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Aug 13, 2008
One of mine wasn't too bad. I got a 1962 Bobby Shantz card. It has some round corners, but the surface and centering is good. Probably a 4-5, but still not bad.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Wow didn't realize just how well these are selling and popular!

I hope topps keeps it up with different stamps every year.

Awesome value added content for people who open packs and boxes and a different addition to player and team collectors without breaking the bank.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

These are great cards, and I really like them, but I do not want them to keep doing it every year! Topps has a habit of running good ideas into the ground, so I could see them messing this up badly (especially if they start using 80's and 90's junk buybacks).

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Found my first Nicholson from brentandbecca.

I hope more show up.

Nice Charlie. Only Zimmer I've seen was a 1978 Manager card sold in a big lot. I did buy this 1973 Padres TC since he is the manager on it, was only 99 cents.

291077381776_1.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yep, it seems the novelty wore off super fast and supplies dried up even quicker. If anyone's still opening 2014 product the trouble to posting them online for minimal premium is probably not worth it. I haven't seen a Bake McBride pop up since the weeks after release.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Yep, it seems the novelty wore off super fast and supplies dried up even quicker. If anyone's still opening 2014 product the trouble to posting them online for minimal premium is probably not worth it. I haven't seen a Bake McBride pop up since the weeks after release.

This is perfect stuff for Sportlots and COMC. Not seeing any there either.

Members online