Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Deal: Short Notice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Well, here is a non update update I got

So, based on past stuff, these should be ready any day now, however PSA is moving to a larger facility, so that could delay things(figures the one time I decide to open this up to other people, all these delays happen). I will also assure you guys that I have been in contact with the guy who is running this, so I know its just PSA being slow. I sincerely apologize for all these delays

.....got a weekly update for us?? Sorry to be a bother but this is now past the "up to 90 days," unless they meant business days::facepalm::

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Here is a real update I got today(NOT THE RESULTS)

There is an order in the 1000's of cards ahead of us, so we are looking at 2 weeks minimum before they ship our stuff. Again I apologize for all the delays, but at least we have a real time frame now

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
...just the expensive ones.

Off the top of my head, I still need.

Plank
Doyle
Wagner
O'Hara
Demmitt
Elberfeld (Washington - Portrait)
4 x Cobb

Cool, you hit 5 home runs and 13RBI in a doubleheader.And attended the player's game whose record you later on broke.Neat stuff.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PSA must be getting swamped with all those Abreu and Tanaka submissions.

hohlernr, love your RogerDorn24 ID.What an awesome movie that was.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Here is a real update I got today(NOT THE RESULTS)

There is an order in the 1000's of cards ahead of us, so we are looking at 2 weeks minimum before they ship our stuff. Again I apologize for all the delays, but at least we have a real time frame now

....thanks for the update though I really do not consider that a real time frame. I do not intend to sound upset with you but this has dragged on way longer than I would have expected. I appreciate being able to piggy back on this deal but I don't get why a relatively small order (guessing this was no more than 75 items) is being ****** all over the place. Thanks again and I guess patience really is a virtue.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
....my individual orders usually run about 4-5 weeks. I've done 9 other submissions over the last 5+ years.

I have no part in this but thought I'd chime in ......large discounted subs like are always really late. I did a sub from the same site this is from and it was like 3 months.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I have never submitted before, but could i assume that it always takes this long? Btw, im in no hurry, just asking for conversation sake.
They usually take a while, but not this long.

Also, MainMule, you are not alone in thinking it wouldn't drag on this long, if I had known it would take this long I would have made it clear from the very beginning of this thing. All we can really do it wait for PSA I guess :/

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
They usually take a while, but not this long.

Also, MainMule, you are not alone in thinking it wouldn't drag on this long, if I had known it would take this long I would have made it clear from the very beginning of this thing. All we can really do it wait for PSA I guess :/

...as we all know-

....sorry if I came off as upset with you [MENTION=3337]jeff550[/MENTION]. It will be well worth it when this order is complete.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
...as we all know-

....sorry if I came off as upset with you @jeff550. It will be well worth it when this order is complete.
Dont worry about it, a little frustration is more than understandable when your items have been with someone else for more than a quarter of the year

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
[MENTION=3337]jeff550[/MENTION] - thanks again for running this and keeping us updated, look forward to the results! :)

Members online