Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Super Bowl outcome would help your cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmarren349

Oct 31, 2010
Indianapolis
I have hit tons of Brock Osweiler cards lately so mine prediction would be for Manning to go down and Brock lead the Broncos to the SB win.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I have a lot of low end Russell Wilson cards along with some Richard Sherman stuff all waiting for BGS attention. Not nearly as much Denver stuff so a Seattle win would help my card values more.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
need to dump my richard sherman bowman jersey card...

really, probably seahawks to win. other than osweiler, I don't have a lot of broncos stuff.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Wilson didn't do much. WOnder if he's more Joe Flacco then Andrew Luck

Wilson >>>>>> Flacco. I'm a big Packers fan but Wilson, for me, is the most exciting QB in the NFL. I love how fluid he is when the pocket breaks down. He won't blow you away in the stats department but the guy just makes play after play. I only remember one awful pass all night and that one had zero chance of being picked. Also, one of his near TD throws was knocked away by a stellar defensive play else he might have got the hat trick. It certainly helps having an awesome defense providing more opportunity (when they are not scooping up the points first). Amazing how well they played the screen. I took a look on eBay and did not see madhouse action on Wilson cards but his base Chrome rookies are getting more than $10. Those could have been picked up for a few bucks at the beginning of the season. I'm sending a bunch of Topps and Magic rookies to BGS along with all the Sherman refractors. Should have been done last month but I had no time with move and new job. No big deal. Seattle will probably be right back in the hunt next season if I don't sell them all.

Last edited:

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I sold off Santonio Holmes rookie jersey card after Steelers won a Super Bowl for $4. I felt it was less. He got into bunch of trouble afterwards. That card wouldn't sell now. It did help for short term. Who remember David Tyree cards after Giants beat Patriots in Super Bowl?

Members online

Latest posts