Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Alright... Here is the grand total:

xBox:

(*=Platinum Seller Copy)

-Madden 05
-Arena Football
-Links 2004
-Top Spin
-NFL Blitz 2003
-March Madness 2005
-NFL Fever 2002
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
-Simpson's Road Rage*
-Midtown Madness 3
-RalliSport Challenge
-Project Gotham Racing 2
-Halo
-Halo 2 (loose disc)
-Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
-ATV Quad Power Racing 2
-Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge* (Microsoft Store Copy)
-Blood Wake
-Spiderman
-NFL Street
-Red Dead Revolver
-Counter Strike
-Unreal Championship*
-Amp'd
-Fusion Frenzy
-Project Gotham Racing
-SSX Tricky*
-DDR: Ultramix*
-Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
-Whacked!
-Ghost Recon 2
-Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike
-Blinx (sealed)
-Kung Fu Chaos
-Mech Assault

NES Lot:
-Yoshi
-Super Mario 3 (x2)
-Blades of Steel
-Duck Hunt
-Ghosts 'n Goblins
-Legacy of the Wizard
-Iron Sword: Wizards & Warriors 2
-SMB/DH (x2)
-Tecmo NBA Basketball
-Ice Hockey
-The Little Mermaid
-Rolling Thunder (Tengen)
-Super C
-Tiger-Heli
-Donkey Kong Classics
-SPOT
-Kirby's Adventure
-Rockin' Kats
-Flight of the Intruder
-Little Nemo The Dream Master
-The Adventure of Link
-Mega Man 3
-Double Dragon

-2 Consoles w/hookups (maybe only 1 RF switch, I need to untangle the mess)
-2 controllers
-4 Black Sleeves
-1 Blue Nintendo rental case(?)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got some more stuff today. Basically just pieces/parts, but I'm still happy. There may be some more coming from this in the future.

-xBox360 (no cords/hard drive)
-Rockband Drumset/pedal/sticks
-Madcatz Guitar & Keyboard

I'm just speculating, but I think in 5-6 years, we may see a price spike in Guitar Hero stuff, similar to what happened with Pokemon. It's just a hunch of course. I'm thinking about stocking up on games/equipment now when it's dirt cheap.

One eBay pickup:

-Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Earlier this week I picked up this games' sequel (Broken Bond), and I wanted to play this one before that one. From what I can tell, it's a slightly harder-to-find 360 title, but not as uncommon as Broken Bond.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Typically, I try to stay away from eBay unless I want something very specific, but I had to grab a couple games that I needed.

-Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (xBox 360) - Somewhat of an uncommon exclusive (but I believe it to be more common than it's sequel, which I also own).

-Breakout (Atari 2600) - I plan to get this game autographed... It's going to be pretty epic.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Another nice little find today. I'm having good luck. I guess my hot-streak-cold-streak theory rings true...

Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii - CIB (w/points!)
Mario Kart Wii - Wii - Missing manual
Madden 07 - Ps2 - Yes, an odd pickup. Included in the case was a memory card (and a copy of Madden 06). Don't really plan to keep the game, just wanted the memory card.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Another nice one. Been on a roll lately.

Fable - xBox - No manual unfortunately
Fable: Bonus DVD - xBox - Not sure what this is exactly. Has a Sudeki demo on it and was sold by EB Games
Starcraft 1.0 - PC - Not a huge PC collector, but it's hard to argue this games impact on the world of eSports. I got it just to say I have it.
xBox Magazine #43 & #46 - xBox - Love these oddball discs. Lots of demos and cool extra content. #46 also is an early ad for the 360. I paid way too much, but that's fine.

NES RF adapter x2 + PS1 RF adapter - This was a surprise. I needed a couple NES adapters for the systems when I sell them. The PS1 was mixed in with the bunch, so it's a nice added bonus.

So, my GW doesn't have tags (or tag sales for that matter, which is both a blessing and a curse), but today was different. Every item in the store with the color "blue" on it was 10% off. All my games had blue on them, so I paid 2.70 per game, which is much cheaper than what I normally get them for. Not sure why they are doing it, but I'm not complaining. The 3 cords (which were all taped up) cost me $2 for the bundle, which is better than the $1 per-cord I usually pay.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Thrift store is back in a slow cycle, so I decided to do something new. I pre-ordered a couple games. I haven't ever pre-ordered anything so I wanted to give it a go. I almost never buy games brand-new either, so I did have to pay a pretty penny for these.

Theatrythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call (3ds) - Free upgrade to the limited edition w/soundtrack and alternate cover art.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (xBox 360) - Day 1 Edition + 2 DLC packs (alternate + samurai costumes) + Mecha Naruto card (I assume from the TCG) + "bonus anime" (which I assume is the 2-part episode featuring Mecha Naruto).

I'm really excited to get Revolution. There is an insane amount of characters (118 to be exact, although some of them are in different forms). The only Naruto game I've played in the Ultimate Ninja series was the first one, and I did like it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
3 today...

Cool Boarders 4 (PS1 - GH) $1 - It's a game for a buck. The store I bought it from is weird with their pricing. PS1 games are normally $3 a pop, PS2 are $2, and Dreamcast (when they have them) are around $1-$2 each. Not sure what's going on.

Mod Nation Racers (PSP) $3 - I'm trying to pick up PSP stuff when I see it cheap, especially the exclusives. I'm not sure I see prices rising in the near future, but still not a bad idea to get what you want now just in case.

Pac-Man World Rally (PSP) $3 - I like Pac-Man

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
3 today...

Cool Boarders 4 (PS1 - GH) $1 - It's a game for a buck. The store I bought it from is weird with their pricing. PS1 games are normally $3 a pop, PS2 are $2, and Dreamcast (when they have them) are around $1-$2 each. Not sure what's going on.

Mod Nation Racers (PSP) $3 - I'm trying to pick up PSP stuff when I see it cheap, especially the exclusives. I'm not sure I see prices rising in the near future, but still not a bad idea to get what you want now just in case.

Pac-Man World Rally (PSP) $3 - I like Pac-Man

I pick up any complete dream cast games I see that cheap. Even sports titles because 90% of them are still very playable. A few months back grabbed ESPN international track meet for a buck and it's actually kind of fun.

Members online