Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT: 1970s Yankees Playoff, Jordan Bulls Finals, NHL Finals, & Super Bowl *** Tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
Cleaning out my collection.

Various full and used tickets for sale / for trade below.

All prices include delivery (assumes USA USPS shipping, tracking, etc.) and assume paypal invoice payment.

Primary method here is $$$ sale.

However, I am interested in trading to some degree, but would be looking more for cards vice tickets like these as I am reorganizing my collection.

PM me with questions/best offers/trades/etc.

Meatloaf in NC

3 x 1970s New York Yankess Baseball ALCS Full Playoff Tickets Unused: $68
gxcu9u6.jpg

1 x Super Bowl *** 1996 Authentic Ticket Cowboys vs Steelers Used: $57
yWMmPSV.jpg

1 x 1993-94 NBA Playoffs Ticket Chicago Bulls Round 1 Game 2 105 to 96 over Cavs: $37
WiQmc4B.jpg

1 x 1995-96 NBA Finals Full Unused Game Ticket Chicago Bulls v Sonics Michael Jordan: $95

2 x 1997-98 NBA Finals Full Unused Game Ticket Chicago Bulls Jordan Last Year Mint: $190

All 3 = $275

VPZXD5y.jpg

5 x 1996 Colorado Avalanche Home Game Stanley Cup Playoffs and Finals Full / Unused Tickets in a single Book. During the 1995-96 season, the Avs won the Stanley Cup! Some of the tickets have been removed from the book to attend the games live back in 1996. However, you are getting great value here with 5 remaining tickets! $22
DrVRyVv.jpg

7 x 1997 Colorado Avalanche Home Game Stanley Cup Playoffs and Finals Full / Unused Tickets in a single Book. During the 1996-97 season, the Avs missed the Stanley Cup, losing to Detroit in the conference finals! Some of the tickets have been removed from the book to attend the games live back in 1997. However, you are getting great value here with 7 remaining tickets! $22
MOH8609.jpg

Members online

Latest posts