Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone submit to COMC since they changed their service levels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new to selling on COMC. I shipped my first batch that arrived there on the 10th. The status now says 10%. When you say cards get dropped, what does that mean? How do I know when they drop?

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Have a sub showing over 50% progress that they've had for one month and 1 card has dropped. What a joke.

I hope all the upgrades they're going through get settled quickly and this speeds up.

Assuming you submitted under the new format then COMC isn't behind, correct? They have 2 months to process your order.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Assuming you submitted under the new format then COMC isn't behind, correct? They have 2 months to process your order.

Technically yes. They have 2 months to finish the order. But the news that was communicated was that cards should drop in to your account as the order processes. My first two subs under the new rates had some drop here and there.

I'm sure now that I've complained a chunk will drop tonight/tomorrow.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Had my first sub complete tonight. Last 33 dropped to complete 3 days earlier than 2 months. That first sub also saw cards drop pretty regularly.

I also had 49 cards drop from my sub that had been there for a month with only one previous drop. I guess my complaining worked.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I'm currently at 17 days since receipt of my shipment with 0 cards in my inventory. Not sure how much the data transition will delay entries.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I'm currently at 17 days since receipt of my shipment with 0 cards in my inventory. Not sure how much the data transition will delay entries.

My drops have been happening on Fridays lately. I'm hoping for more today, but it's pointless if the info is missing. I've done some searches and cards aren't showing up because of missing info.

refrank

Sep 7, 2012
I have an overdue premium submission, among other things. Disappointing, but there are a lot of problems biting there at the moment.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
I'm at 93% complete and my submission was due yesterday. What's the policy on this? Do I get the remaining cards processed for free?

refrank

Sep 7, 2012
I have a premium submission that's overdue and a second premium submission that's due today--no progress, no information.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Had one card drop last night. It had the name of the player but not the set/subset. What the hell?

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Had one card drop last night. It had the name of the player but not the set/subset. What the hell?

I saw someone from COMC post on Blowout they are hoping to be 85% done with the DB by end of April. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence that they'll also be keeping up with orders. Guess I picked a bad time to submit my stuff.

refrank

Sep 7, 2012
I have two premium submissions, both overdue, both no progress, both no estimated completion dates. I don't even want to think about my regular submissions.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
They're catching up. I've had 6 dropped 2 nights ago, 2 dropped twice yesterday and 11 dropped this afternoon.

Members online

Latest posts