Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sometimes, an "awesome pick up" isn't a card or mem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
In my store, I like everything sorted together when possible.

Meaning all the supplies together, all game used/ autos on same shelf, all Rc's in two binders, all packs/boxes next each other, etc. etc.

I had about 10,000 cards in various monster boxes, shoe boxes, etc, with each holding .50 to $1 cards spread out between front, middle and back of my store due lack of space. It always irked me.

Last week I was lucky enough to have [MENTION=2894]Mahoody[/MENTION] spot this awesome display piece near by and tell me about it.

Well today I finally put the finishing touches on it and now EVERYTHING which used to bother me is now in one very easy to look sort through spot.

How about you all, do you have any display/ furniture pieces which make your cards/sorting/selling/collecting awesome?

Attachments

• 1391882950451.jpg
    1391882950451.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 99

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Thanx guys, those semi rigid holders are really annoying to store in monster boxes, especially multiple boxes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online