Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice Craigslist Find 1999 National Convention Metal Titanium's /50 lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

touchdowntimekc

Dec 19, 2009
198318d1392325614-rare-craigslist-find-1999-metal-titanium-50-lot-mcgwire.jpgNever had seen this version before I had a Kevin Garnett basketball version out of I believe /40 a few years ago. These are all out of /50 and the only recent sales I've seen was a psa 10 Jeter go for pretty high dollar on a non ebay auction

I guess these all came from the 1999 national and I bought yesterday the McGwire, Sosa, Bagwell, Bernie, Mo Vaughn, Erstad, Burnett and Jeremy Giambi. The Mo Vaughn was cool it was #42/50 his jersey number

Already sold the Bagwell and Bernie Williams last night and basically already made my money back

Any one else ever sell these or collect them?

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Those came from packs. They were not given away at the National. There is a "National" logo on all their cards from that set, since they were a sponsor. Still great, rare cards though!
metal_1.jpg

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I've always wanted one for the die cut seriel number. Pulled the regular version of Beltre back in the day and really liked the card. I'm interested in buying the Sosa.

touchdowntimekc

Dec 19, 2009
That makes sense then because the guy I got them from said he got some in packs and then traded for some at the 1999 national. I also got the Ripken and Gwynn sterlings out of /500

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
View attachment 30700Never had seen this version before I had a Kevin Garnett basketball version out of I believe /40 a few years ago. These are all out of /50 and the only recent sales I've seen was a psa 10 Jeter go for pretty high dollar on a non ebay auction

I guess these all came from the 1999 national and I bought yesterday the McGwire, Sosa, Bagwell, Bernie, Mo Vaughn, Erstad, Burnett and Jeremy Giambi. The Mo Vaughn was cool it was #42/50 his jersey number

Already sold the Bagwell and Bernie Williams last night and basically already made my money back

cant wait for the bernie:cool:

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
View attachment 30700Never had seen this version before I had a Kevin Garnett basketball version out of I believe /40 a few years ago. These are all out of /50 and the only recent sales I've seen was a psa 10 Jeter go for pretty high dollar on a non ebay auction

Longshot... still got the Erstad?

Members online

Latest posts