Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Auction House questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Just received the email about the new FCB Auction House setup. I didn't see anything posted on the forum so decided to start one up as I know others including myself will have some questions. I did a quick search and didn't see anything else posted on this so if there was, please delete.

What are the fees associated with the auctions?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
NICE! thank you guys for posting this. I will gladly answer questions.

1. There are absolutely no fees associated with this. None are planned. That does not mean that there will never be fees, but there are no hard plans to include them at this time.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
That's very cool. First sportscard forum (to my knowledge) to implement an auction house. Hope you were able to market and advertise this around the web and can bring in many new members.

Question #2 - Are you planning on keeping the auction listings to sports items only? I am hoping the answer is yes due to having this auction house exclusive to FCB.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
That's very cool. First sportscard forum (to my knowledge) to implement an auction house. Hope you were able to market and advertise this around the web and can bring in many new members.

Question [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] - Are you planning on keeping the auction listings to sports items only? I am hoping the answer is yes due to having this auction house exclusive to FCB.

#2 no we are going to open it up to other items. But they will be segregated from the sports stuff so that you ONLY see them if you are specifically looking for them.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I bid on the Piscotty autograph over a day before it closed and my bid never showed up. It seemed pretty straight forward on how to place a bid.

Latest posts