Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Let Me Know Your Player, Or Team, And I'll Put A Good Lot Together For You!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Let me reiterate......I am not jerking around anyone. ekuhockey13 - I have been in contact with you, and I never told you a date for a refund. $70 is a little harder for me to come by, than $9. As for everyone else, I have explained that I had a shipping mix up, and that my son had surgery. I have apologized, and until you receive the cards owed you, that is all that I can do, with the exception of staying in contact. Patrick - We have dealt with each other on several occasions, and everything has gone smoothly, so please have a little faith that this will be resolved as well. To everyone else, this matter will be resolved, and hopefully we can all go on with our collections.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Sorry to hear this is happening. I have purchased from [MENTION=11121]mmyers1978[/MENTION] three times. First time I waited three weeks for my cards so I politely told him I felt. First purchase was shipped without tracking. The second and third purchases were shipped with tracking.

I'm hoping everything gets squared away.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=9434]SteelBrad[/MENTION] - I'm hoping that we can get everything taken care of as well.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
What can be done? I emailed mmyers again asking if he can refund my 70.00 and that it's been a week he said and I get I will see what I can do ... I seriously just want my money back and the issue resolved asap this guy has put me thru so many stories about bad weather, label fell off, should be there anytime, to get I get a refund and flips it on me asking why did I write return to sender on the box to his son is having surgery. . Over 2 months a refund of the money would.of been great by now..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts