User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 314

Thread: Post the top 10 cards on your Want List

  1. #226
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K34PuckettAddict View Post
    I'd love to find the following Kirby Puckett's and others...

    1) 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold (My white whale, willing to break the bank to get one at this point)

    2) 2004 Leaf Exhibits (I need 16 or 17 to complete the run)

    3) 1996 Select Certified Interleague Preview Sample

    4) 1990 Donruss All-Star Test Card (Blue Puckett front with white Steve Sax MVP back)

    5) Topps Mini Super Star Sticker (Garbage Pail Kids back variations)

    6) New Britain Rockcats (AA Affiliate) Commemorative Card

    Too many others to list...
    Do you have a pic of the AA card?
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  2. #227
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gamecock Country
    Posts
    833
     cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    I'll have to look at the checklists too verify but I thought the 96 was the unlabeled press proof. I got the exhibits card this morning. Only about 40 more to go.

    1995 as well....i have a couple in my partial set including a puckett #330 (my all-time favorite baseball player , fwiw , though my kirby collection is practically non-existent currently)
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

  3. #228
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=MatthewN;2374515]Did you buy the '04 Exhibits Puckett that was on eBay today for about 4 hours before it sold?

    No I don't have that Exhibits yet, it's one of the ones I'm missing. Do you have any doubles available for sale or trade Matthew?

  4. #229
    Junior Member frankhardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 - 2001 Topps Chrome Retrofractors #146 Fernando Tatis

    2 - 1998 Topps Tek Diffraction Mark McGwire, Brian Jordan, Ray Lankford

    3 - 1998 Topps Tek Pre-production Gold Foil Mark McGwire

    4 - 1998 Topps Stars N Steel Gold Holographics Ray Lankford

    5 - 1998 Topps Stars Gold Rainbow Delino DeShields, Mark McGwire, Ron Gant

    6 - 1997 Topps Stars Always Mint Ron Gant

    7 - 1973 Topps Comics Joe Torre

    8 - 1970 Topps Candy Lids Richie Allen

    9 - 1968 Topps Plaks Orlando Cepeda

    10 - 1967 Topps Standups Orlando Cepeda, Tim McCarver
    Shane

    Cardinals Team Set Collector

  5. #230
    Senior Member Ashburn Alley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,130
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is easy. 1-10 are any of the Daulton recollection autos I am missing.
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

  6. #231
    Junior Member viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Griffey:


    1998 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #/50
    1998 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red #/25
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red #/25
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race To Aaron # RA2 Red #/44
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race To Aaron # RA7 Red #/44

    1999 Topps Finest Milestones Homeruns #/500
    1998 Donruss Production Line On Base Percentage #/382
    2004 Upper Deck 500 HR
    1997 Topps Finest Silver Embossed Refractor

    The first five listed are ones that I will probably never be able to add to my collection. The bottom four are more realistic.

  7. #232
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    629
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knocked another one off the list today, the starring role. A revised list (Albert Belle cards):

    1996 Mirror Gold #22

    1998 topps gold label red (any of the 3 classes)

    Any super raves

    1998 ultra platinum medallion #28 numbered /98

    1998 bowmans best atomic refractor /100 (and the autographed version of one does exist)

    1998 Epix Emerald (except the moments all star)

    1997 Bowmans best mirror image inverted refractor and inverted atomic refractor. Just picked up the regular version inverted a couple days ago, can't seem to find much information on odds or print runs of the inverted refractors and inverted atomic refractors.
    Last edited by Gjb70; 05-26-2016 at 05:58 PM.

  8. #233
    Senior Member DeliciousBacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    3,301
     deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    Griffey:


    1998 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #/50
    1998 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red #/25
    1999 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red #/25
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race To Aaron # RA2 Red #/44
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race To Aaron # RA7 Red #/44

    1999 Topps Finest Milestones Homeruns #/500
    1998 Donruss Production Line On Base Percentage #/382
    2004 Upper Deck 500 HR
    1997 Topps Finest Silver Embossed Refractor

    The first five listed are ones that I will probably never be able to add to my collection. The bottom four are more realistic.
    There's a full 40 card Milestone set and a 4 card Griffey Milestone set on ebay right now. I hate to say it, but a Griffey HR ended for around $15 a few months ago. Seems like that should be an easier card to find than it is.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

    1K+ Club - Top Player Collections: 1. Glaus: 2132 - 2. Rolen: 1714 - 3. Thome: 1689- 4. Helton: 1602 - 5. Garciaparra: 1538 - 6. D. Ortiz: 1415 - 7. L. Walker: 1357 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1328 - 9. A. Beltre: 1176 - 10. Edmonds: 1123 - 11. Biggio: 1110 - 12. Konerko: 1042

  9. #234
    Junior Member viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION]

    I contacted the seller of the set of four and he didn't want to break up the four and I didn't contact the other seller. I reckon they don't want to break up their complete set.

    Hopefully, one will show up.

  10. #235
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another one down!

    Griffey:

    1. '98 E-X2001 Essential Credentials Now /10
    2. '97 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Gold Certified Team /25
    3. '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold /30
    4. '99 E-X Century Essential Credentials Now /17
    5. '98 Pacific Invincible Cramer's Choice Purple /10
    6. '99 Upper Deck MVP Super Script /25
    7. '96 Select Certified Mirror Blue #47 /45
    8. '99 Metal Precious Metal Gems /50
    9. '99 Upper Deck Ionix holoGRFX
    10. '96 Zenith Diamond Club Diamond Parallel
    Last edited by tidel144; 09-13-2018 at 09:38 AM. Reason: updated list

  11. #236
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chipper Jones
    1996 select certified mirror blue PP #142
    1997 Chipper Jones police with Wayne Digby

    These would make my day...

    Sent from my VS986 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  12. #237
    Senior Member BiggioBrooks755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manitowoc, WI-Home of the Roncalli Jets
    Posts
    4,022
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjb70 View Post
    Knocked another one off the list today, the starring role. A revised list (Albert Belle cards):

    1996 Mirror Gold #22

    1998 topps gold label red (any of the 3 classes)

    Any super raves

    1998 ultra platinum medallion #28 numbered /98

    1998 bowmans best atomic refractor /100 (and the autographed version of one does exist)

    1998 Epix Emerald (except the moments all star)

    1997 Bowmans best mirror image inverted refractor and inverted atomic refractor. Just picked up the regular version inverted a couple days ago, can't seem to find much information on odds or print runs of the inverted refractors and inverted atomic refractors.
    [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]
    RoncalliJetsForever9096822
    HOFer Craig Biggio-1469/4879-29% Craig Biggio Card Site
    HOFer
    Derrick Brooks-260/773-33% Derrick Brooks Card Site


  13. #238
    Senior Member BiggioBrooks755's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manitowoc, WI-Home of the Roncalli Jets
    Posts
    4,022
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is My Most Wanted Craig Biggio Cards (thru 1995):

    1988:
    1988 Tucson Toros Jones Photo #2

    1989:
    1989 Astros Smokey #6

    1990:
    1990 Topps All-Star Blackless Error #4 04A


    1995:
    1995 Pinnacle Pins #7
    1995 Ultra On-Base Leaders Gold Medallion #3


    Here is what need for 1996 as well:

    1996 Circa Rave #135
    1996 Leaf Preferred Press Proofs #77
    1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Gold Promos #72
    1996 Pinnacle Aficionado Artist's Proofs #25
    1996 Pinnacle Aficionado First Pitch Preview #25
    1996 Select Certified Certified Blue #33
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #33
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Red #33
    1996 Studio Silver Press Proofs #41
    1996 Ultra Prime Leather Gold Medallion #12
    RoncalliJetsForever9096822
    HOFer Craig Biggio-1469/4879-29% Craig Biggio Card Site
    HOFer
    Derrick Brooks-260/773-33% Derrick Brooks Card Site


  14. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,723
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All ten are Tim Wakefield:
    1997 Score Reserve Collection
    1999 Fleer Tradition Starting 9
    1999 Pacific Prism Red
    2004 Topps Black
    2005 Ultimate Collection Materials Patch
    2005 Ultimate Collection Materials Patch Auto
    2006 Fleer Glossy Gold
    2006 Upper Deck Silver Spectrum
    2007 Triple Threads relics w/Niekro and Wilhelm, any parallel
    2012 topps #212 purple/toys r us

  15. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,723
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggioBrooks755 View Post
    Here is My Most Wanted Craig Biggio Cards (thru 1995):

    1988:
    1988 Tucson Toros Jones Photo #2

    1989:
    1989 Astros Smokey #6

    1990:
    1990 Topps All-Star Blackless Error #4 04A


    1995:
    1995 Pinnacle Pins #7
    1995 Ultra On-Base Leaders Gold Medallion #3


    Here is what need for 1996 as well:

    1996 Circa Rave #135
    1996 Leaf Preferred Press Proofs #77
    1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Gold Promos #72
    1996 Pinnacle Aficionado Artist's Proofs #25
    1996 Pinnacle Aficionado First Pitch Preview #25
    1996 Select Certified Certified Blue #33
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #33
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Red #33
    1996 Studio Silver Press Proofs #41
    1996 Ultra Prime Leather Gold Medallion #12
    I collect Biggio too the prime leather and on base leader gold medallions are ridiculous to find

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •