Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Oddball Aflac/Perfect Game Autographed Pieces FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Have this unique piece of autographed memorabilia from the 2011 Petco Park Aflac-Perfect Game. Each person received a poster of the players in the game and one of my posters is signed by the following: Carlos Correa, Keon Barnum, Chris Harvey, Tucker Simpson, Walker Weickel, Ran Burr, Max Fried, Joey Gallo, Lucas Giolito, Jason Goldstein, CJ Hinojosa, Cody Poteet, Tanner Rahier, Andrew Pullin, Mitchel Traver, Hunter Virant, Trey Williams, and I believe what is the auto of Nick Williams (signed below his photo). This piece isn't flawless as it has been rolled up, but is in great shape and the auto's are sweet. Comes with the official program from the game. I was a guest of Trey and Eddie Williams and ended up with the last out of the gameball which I had signed by CJ Hinojosa (shows marked wear and is labeled as Perfect Game ball). Also received from Trey Williams his game used bat signed by him in silver paint pen, his game used cleats (each also signed in silver paint pen), and a game ball Trey caught in left field (great catch) which is signed by him. I wouldn't part with this, but I have two and the other has Corey Seager on it whom I collect. Also have 2010 Dodger Stadium Aflac Game program as well if you are interested as that was the last actual named Aflac game (no Trey at that game so no access like the 2011 game). I'll take reasonable offers on this....but please take into account shipping foe some of these oddball items. A lot of big prospect names on the poster. I can send photos if you shoot me your email address. If I posted in the wrong section, I apologize. Thanks for the look.

Members online