Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Donruss wrapper redemption info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Baseball's Biggest Trades Begin Today with 2014 Donruss Baseball Wrapper Trade-In

Although baseball's Opening Day is still more than a month away, some of the biggest trades of the 2014 season start taking place . . . now.

With today's hobby release of Panini America's 2014 Donruss Baseball, collectors can begin participating in the 2014 Donruss Baseball Wrapper Trade-In Program.

While supplies last, collectors can exchange 24 wrappers of 2014 Donruss Baseball Hobby for a special three-card Rated Rookie Pack that features the final three cards -- #'s 201-203 -- of the 2014 Donruss Baseball Rated Rookie subset.

Although we can't reveal the names of the three players on these mystery Rated Rookie cards just yet, we can tell you that the cards will pack a decidedly international appeal.

The special three-card packs will begin shipping on April, 2014. Collectors interested in participating in the 2014 Donruss Baseball Wrapper Trade-In promotion can submit their hobby wrappers (24 for each three-card pack) to:

2014 Donruss Rated Rookie Trade-In
5325 FAA Boulevard, Suite 100
Irving, Texas 75061-3601

Say tuned to The Knight's Lance for additional details in the coming weeks, including the exclusive first look at the three mystery Rated Rookies.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

They just said they can't say in the press release...and we won't be able to tell what team they're on because no logos

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
wow, Panini in essence admitting the product is a dog and it hasn't gone live in most card shops yet!

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
its just 3 cards, I dont this redemption is that big of a deal, its not like Blue Wave packs at all.
Right...
and doesn't say theres a time limit or pack limit, so there will be a lot of these cards on the secondary market.
It's like getting 1 in each box, so they will not be limited..

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Right...
and doesn't say theres a time limit or pack limit, so there will be a lot of these cards on the secondary market.
It's like getting 1 in each box, so they will not be limited..

It's the way wrapper redemption should be done.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I take my comment back, I had read elsewhere that it was a "while supplies last." Free Tanaka cards for every box ripped.

Members online

Latest posts