Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 2005 prime patches 1 of 1 cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Hey Nate-

You and I have talked before through ebay on the three Lee Smith 1/1 05 PP cards I have in my PC.
I see that you have one of your own as well as (3) Dave Parker 1/1 PP cards. Parker is another player that I collect and in fact, I have a huge PC of his.

Just checking in to see if you would entertain the thought of moving those 4 cards you currently have.

I hope all is well with you.

Keith

My photobucket is updated with all 123 of my 2005 prime patches 1/1 cards that I have in my collection. please check them out. if anyone as any for sale please email me at [email protected] thanks !!2005

the link to my photobucket http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/1...library/2005 DONRUSS PRIME PATCHES 1OF1 CARDS

Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
hey Keith all is well right now so far lol. Yes we did talk on eBay and I was gonna ask if I could buy your 1/1's lol but I know you pc those 2 people so I know the answer to that. if I decide in the future to move them I will let you know but for right now none of my collection is for sale. thanks for the question keith

NATE

Members online