User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Big Shout out to Gilmore!

  1. #1
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Big Shout out to Gilmore!

    [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

    You are the man!


  2. #2
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    37,140
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    would you like the running thread to be moved here? or would you like it to stay in gen chat so you can use it to lure people into here?

  3. #3
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    would you like the running thread to be moved here? or would you like it to stay in gen chat so you can use it to lure people into here?
    I think keeping it in General so people see both is fine.

    Let's see what [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] says

  4. #4
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,228
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Now get to recruiting






  5. #5
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,765
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Calfas View Post
    Now get to recruiting
    Already posted links to this forum on my FB and Twitter.
    J.P.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    47,765
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wait - Sam is a Mod here?

    I'm already starting to regret this.
    J.P.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
     bridgescardsandsigs10
     joeed10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This weekend WWE was here for a house show in Jackson. My soon to be stepson is getting in to wrestling and getting ate up with it fast. For any of you that don't know, he is 5 years old and fighting Cystic Fibrosis, so anything he wants I'm gonna bust it to satisfy him. So knowing they were coming and knowing I get a lot of IP graphs he asked me if we could meet some of the guys. Well he was at his dads house this weekend. But we picked him up with surprise tickets to the show. Well little did he know I used my IP graphing abilities and was at the airport Sunday morning when they flew in. I know many do not like graphers doing airports but this was the 2nd time I've ever done airports. And like I said anything to satisfy him. I had 2 of the toy belts to try getting. Big Show was the 1st out and told me I was F'n crazy but I explained the situation and he was happy to sign. He was the only one to come where I had to wait. Well Sunday night at the show, Jace, my future stepson, asked if we could meet Big Show. Knowing his habits I knew after his match he would go to his bus quick. So we went out and waited. Big Show came out and Jace got his attention. Big Show was pumped and so was Jace. After that I couldn't calm Jace down. We ended up getting Khali, Aksanna, Alicia Fox, Brodus Clay, and Wade Barrett on his belt. Was a pretty decent show but def a great night.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    South San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    966
     untouchabletechniq
     Techniq650
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^

    First off, that's great of you, props for that.

    Second, kudos to Big Show... Natural to be annoyed by people, but the effort he made when he found out of your step sons situation is awesome. That will be something that he will never forget.


    Third, glad there's a wrestling forum! Sometimes I'd like to get in the mega thread convo but it's so crazy having 100 discussions in one thread I don't always have the opportunity to chime in before we move on haha
    Please take a look at my blog https://baseballpackaday.blogspot.com - rather self explanatory, I'd love any thoughts, comments, or opinions!
    Always looking for good pack deals and/or donations!

  9. #9
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeed10 View Post
    This weekend WWE was here for a house show in Jackson. My soon to be stepson is getting in to wrestling and getting ate up with it fast. For any of you that don't know, he is 5 years old and fighting Cystic Fibrosis, so anything he wants I'm gonna bust it to satisfy him. So knowing they were coming and knowing I get a lot of IP graphs he asked me if we could meet some of the guys. Well he was at his dads house this weekend. But we picked him up with surprise tickets to the show. Well little did he know I used my IP graphing abilities and was at the airport Sunday morning when they flew in. I know many do not like graphers doing airports but this was the 2nd time I've ever done airports. And like I said anything to satisfy him. I had 2 of the toy belts to try getting. Big Show was the 1st out and told me I was F'n crazy but I explained the situation and he was happy to sign. He was the only one to come where I had to wait. Well Sunday night at the show, Jace, my future stepson, asked if we could meet Big Show. Knowing his habits I knew after his match he would go to his bus quick. So we went out and waited. Big Show came out and Jace got his attention. Big Show was pumped and so was Jace. After that I couldn't calm Jace down. We ended up getting Khali, Aksanna, Alicia Fox, Brodus Clay, and Wade Barrett on his belt. Was a pretty decent show but def a great night.
    This is a great story!


  10. #10
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,701
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you the same guy who had the story about...was it...Kevin Durant?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
     bridgescardsandsigs10
     joeed10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, that was me and Jace in the Durant story.

  12. #12
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,701
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making some good memories for the little guy

  13. #13
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    37,140
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok yeah, this forum was pretty much a great idea. Such life!

  14. #14
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    ok yeah, this forum was pretty much a great idea. Such life!
    Wrestlemania is about two weeks away too!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •