Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Shout out to Gilmore!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
would you like the running thread to be moved here? or would you like it to stay in gen chat so you can use it to lure people into here?

I think keeping it in General so people see both is fine.

Let's see what [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] says

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
This weekend WWE was here for a house show in Jackson. My soon to be stepson is getting in to wrestling and getting ate up with it fast. For any of you that don't know, he is 5 years old and fighting Cystic Fibrosis, so anything he wants I'm gonna bust it to satisfy him. So knowing they were coming and knowing I get a lot of IP graphs he asked me if we could meet some of the guys. Well he was at his dads house this weekend. But we picked him up with surprise tickets to the show. Well little did he know I used my IP graphing abilities and was at the airport Sunday morning when they flew in. I know many do not like graphers doing airports but this was the 2nd time I've ever done airports. And like I said anything to satisfy him. I had 2 of the toy belts to try getting. Big Show was the 1st out and told me I was F'n crazy but I explained the situation and he was happy to sign. He was the only one to come where I had to wait. Well Sunday night at the show, Jace, my future stepson, asked if we could meet Big Show. Knowing his habits I knew after his match he would go to his bus quick. So we went out and waited. Big Show came out and Jace got his attention. Big Show was pumped and so was Jace. After that I couldn't calm Jace down. We ended up getting Khali, Aksanna, Alicia Fox, Brodus Clay, and Wade Barrett on his belt. Was a pretty decent show but def a great night.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
^^^^^

First off, that's great of you, props for that.

Second, kudos to Big Show... Natural to be annoyed by people, but the effort he made when he found out of your step sons situation is awesome. That will be something that he will never forget.

Third, glad there's a wrestling forum! Sometimes I'd like to get in the mega thread convo but it's so crazy having 100 discussions in one thread I don't always have the opportunity to chime in before we move on haha

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
This weekend WWE was here for a house show in Jackson. My soon to be stepson is getting in to wrestling and getting ate up with it fast. For any of you that don't know, he is 5 years old and fighting Cystic Fibrosis, so anything he wants I'm gonna bust it to satisfy him. So knowing they were coming and knowing I get a lot of IP graphs he asked me if we could meet some of the guys. Well he was at his dads house this weekend. But we picked him up with surprise tickets to the show. Well little did he know I used my IP graphing abilities and was at the airport Sunday morning when they flew in. I know many do not like graphers doing airports but this was the 2nd time I've ever done airports. And like I said anything to satisfy him. I had 2 of the toy belts to try getting. Big Show was the 1st out and told me I was F'n crazy but I explained the situation and he was happy to sign. He was the only one to come where I had to wait. Well Sunday night at the show, Jace, my future stepson, asked if we could meet Big Show. Knowing his habits I knew after his match he would go to his bus quick. So we went out and waited. Big Show came out and Jace got his attention. Big Show was pumped and so was Jace. After that I couldn't calm Jace down. We ended up getting Khali, Aksanna, Alicia Fox, Brodus Clay, and Wade Barrett on his belt. Was a pretty decent show but def a great night.

This is a great story!

:D